Mini Bosses Skins as rare drop from their respective counterparts

Hey so I made reddit post a day ago, It got something around 50 up’s. Post finally got taken down might be because of many edit attempts trying to show image on frontpage not just a link to it anyway here is idea and sprites, I presonally prefer one with planewalker. DECA I beg you!

“I always thought about more free skins themed on dungeon bosses, for classes with similar mechanics to the boss. Like Mini Stheno Skin from snake pit. I made two versions with and without the planewalker.If spirte rework would come out like those of udl’s I mean boss using his ut drops the planewalker version could still fit in. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE DECAAAAAAAAA”

Mini%20Limon%20Skin%20For%20Trickster

Edit: Soo I made more skins in one of comments below, and new post is on reddit right now
Still, dunno if it will help to provide skins to game as boss drop or really anything, maybe I’m just screaming out to the void ¯_(ツ) _/.

Link to reddit post : https://www.reddit.com/r/RotMG/comments/lausmn/ye_soo_i_made_few_skins_based_on_dungeon_bosses/

I would be really grateful for any comments and discussion down here or on reddit. I’d be pleasure to discuss about it.

Edit2: So like week after post I think that I made skin of every mid difficulty dungeon boss:

ikona Zweryfikowane przez społeczność

Who hasn’t?
nobody dare respond by the negative to this

I hasn’t.

Wow me too!
What a coincidence.

ffs :smirk:

Ye so everyone seems to be into this idea (not really), Soo I made more sprites.
HERE IT COMES
Lil Limon Trickster
Lil%20Limon%20Trickster
Lil Septavius Archer
Lil%20Septavius%20Archer
Lil Malphas Warrior
Lil%20Malphas%20Warrior
Lil Avalon Priest
Lil%20Avalon%20Priest
Lil Sandstone Golem Paladin
Lil%20Sandstone%20Golem%20Paladin
Lil Fountain Spirit Mystic
png

Soo give me your feedback I guess… Im really bad at attack animations tho.

EDIT: sorry for soo small sprites

I want mini avalon

Fountain spirit look sexy, though not sleek enough on the waist for my tastes (but that might be just because im biased toward an imaginated picture of her).

And I mean, look at that sandstone one, he looks so mighty. A slow walk animation would fit it perfectly.

I guess edit does not constitute as activity soo full idea looks like this

Mini Limon Skin for Trickster
Mini Fountain Spirit for Mystic
Mini Septavius for Archer
Mini Avalon for Priest
Mini Sandstone Golem for Paladin
Mini Malphas for Warrior
Mini Puppet Master for Rouge
Mini Gulpord for Knight
Mini Arachna’s Son for Ninja
Mini Murderous Megamoth for Huntress
Mini Nightmare Colony for Wizard
Mini Oryx Effigy for Knight
Mini Null for Samurai
Suspicious Cupcake for Bard

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.