Mini Colossus Skin

Looks great! You should try to make one for the other bosses as well to go with it. One for each cultist would be neat :o

Edit: I kinda just assumed it was a pali skin. I just realized it doesn’t actually say, so what class is it for? @YinYarn

Hey thanks! I wouldn’t mind trying it with some other bosses, but I’ll see in time if I can make it work.

As for the skin it’s for, yeah I imagined it for Pally, it could work with any but I think Pally would work the best since the marble UT set is for pally.

Looks like a stone skin was given the regi-face. I don’t really like the stone skins because it limits my visibility of tracking my characters, but I do really like the illustration that you did!

I think the skin should be for necromancer.

it would probably get added if there was no stone pally skin

Very nice! It fits the simplicity of the game while using the style of the MBC, which is exactly what it should do.

8/10.

itz very good

I’m going to assume this will drop in the mysery box if addd :stuck_out_tongue:

Could you try making a :nauseated_face: hold up…

cough 16x16 skin?
(Died a little inside asking that)

I’m mainly asking this because all most of the sets have a 16x16 skin to wear when you have the entire set on, and I’m close to the complete void set and pally set I think it would make it more consistant

Mystery box Dx

Would it be possible to get the detailed art by itself just as a photo? I think it’d make a cool computer background. Solid sprites too.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.