Mini Dreadstump Pet Skin

Hi guys,
this is my first ever sprite and I created it on one of my favourite RotMG bosses. Please give me some constructive feedback to work with if you can as I’d like to get better at this.

Design%202

This is actually not bad, but besides the eyes and feet, i think that you should remove those black spots everywhere else. I know it is part of the design, but maybe choose a darker grey?

Some of the outline’s missing.
I’d say utilise the full 8x8 grid to make it more clear.

Thanks for the fb, I can understand where you’re coming from with the black spots (belt and eyepatch) and I’ll see if I can make it look a bit nicer without compromising the design.

Thanks for replying!

Haha, I used photoshop to try and get rid of the gray from artmaker, I’ll try better next time.

as always, thanks for replying! <3

its okay, although the body is kinda weird. and the head and hat looks like a gentleman hat/ agent hat.

Yeah the body is a bit tube like, I did another design where it looks like a nicer coat but it means its harder to make a nicer upper body.

Design1

I ended up going for a basic pirate hat so that’s probably why it looks similar

Add move animation and will be very good

Remember this as the day you almost made a pretty good sprite. It’s not bad, but it looks like he’s wearing a tutu.

haha thanks! remember this as the day you sort of complimented a hella future famous spriter (hopeful thinking)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.