Mini Limon Skin ( For Trickster )

So while I was getting the Mini Stheno Skin I was thinking on another possiblity for a Mini boss skin, so I thought on the Trickster ( because I like it a lot )
So here it is the Mini Limon Skin ( still in progress btw )

I still think that it needs a cute touch like the Mini Stheno but a nice part of this skin ( if its possible ) is that the decoy would be an original ( not made yet ) sprite child

As you might think this idea is not that well worked and is because i just started working on it like 30 mins ago and i dont have photoshop yet to make all the other sprites, so i made this one on the Pixel editor, so what do you think?

Mini Limon Skin | Trickster [Long post Warning]
Mini Limon Skin | Trickster [Long post Warning]

i r8 8/8 m8

I like the sprite, I would grind hundreds of sprites for this! Just needs a bit more touching and I could gladly see this getting implemented.
Also the decoy being a whole different sprite by itself? Hmm, makes me think if this is not the only trickster skin that might want to use that.?

Im glad to see that it has potential right now, also I agree with the lack of “touch”.

Well as far as i know it doesnt matter the skin you have the decoy keeps being the default trickster, or at least thats what I see on the other tricksters while I play, and yeah, it could become like a nex gen for trickster skins :3

Agreed, would be sick to the King Knifeula skin send out knives as decoys!

Dam now i really want to finish it.

It sounds really epic, but consider how it would look with the Prism of Dire Instability

Now how do you believe that the skin could get more touch??

1. a T’id bit bigger.
  2. Shading
  3. Add animation

Of course, you haven’t spent much time on it yet so these are just some things that you can try and achieve on the way. :slight_smile:
Good luck on your sprite, I wish best of luck!

Thanks a lot for the help, im going to tag you when i make any progress

With the prism i just wanted to make the imaginary idea of a cinematic Assasins creed style where you see the trickster running and throwing decoy-knifes.

This would make my sprite montages worth watching lelxd

10/10 :slight_smile:

Thanks you :3

Glad to hear that

@moderators merge with other thread?

I like alot the idea but, i have already seen this skin on rotmg draw before but better (No offense you just need a little improvement) so i can’t tell if this is copy? Although your missing the animation and the sprites are 8x8 needs some shading too. Another thing, mini limon skin looks more like a pet skin because char skins are more… related to how the chars look :stuck_out_tongue:

Overall i call this a 4/8 which is not bad.

My Tip: Improve details and don’t forget that skins are 8x8

See ya later.

Thanks a lot for the feedback.

Well if i accidentally copy the other desing ( that i never had seen before ) then im open to stop working, also im not iffended by that im more curious about how the better one looks like to support the better one, also if its done 8x8 then it wouldnt be possible to have all the color around, it would cut it on the limit of the arms.

Hello and welcome everybody, this is an update post from the early one where I made a barely view of the skin that im working on now.(First post )
So if you didnt wanted to click the previous link to see the post and are interested here is the thing:

While I was getting the Mini Stheno Skin I was thinking on random ideas for another one of these and Limon came to my mind as well the Trickster and being one of my favourites classes i decided to start one on my own.

Now, before i show all my work done today I want to make some things clear:

1. There are no shadows on any example cause they are not the final desing.
  2. I don´t have any animation made yet for the same reason as the first one.

All right now my work so far:

So I made the “human shape” of ROTMG and transformed it into Limon, but there are some things that came to my mind while working on them, the two important things where:

1. The detail that only Mystic, Huntress and Trickster have in common…
    exaclty, those two pixels under their arms, so that put me thinking and I made a variation where those two pixels exist and other variation where they not.
  2. The Hat ( or thats what I think it is )

And just for an extra detail I make all the variations on Sprite God Palette because those colors look really cool to me.

The Image is divided like this:
1 Default human shape - Limon colors
2 Default human shape with Hat - Limon colors
3 Default human shape - Sprite God colors
4 Default human shape with Hat - Sprite God colors

5 Two pixel Variation - Limon colors
6 Two pixel Variation with Hat - Limon colors
7 Two pixel Variation - Sprite God colors
8 Two pixel Variation with Hat - Sprite God colors

Please tell me what do you think and please help me voting the two following polls.
When it comes to those two pixels should I keep working…

• With them.
  • Without them.

0 voters

Also shoul the hat should…

• Appear on the skin
  • Doesn´t appear
  • ITS NOT A GOD DAM HAT!!

0 voters

Thanks a lot :3 not only for taking all the time to read AND also vote im really looking forward to keep this to the finish.

Nice idea!Sorry, but the sprite is a bit ugly :v Nice work anyway :slight_smile:

Sprite is not 8x8

You, uh, can’t just post a second time because you didn’t get any responses.

I’ll let the other Regs decide if this should go to the #whine-cellar.

That said, the skin looks a bit odd. It just looks like Limon, but cut down a bit. I can’t really say anything else about it.

Thanks.

Dont worry about being ugly, I began with this idea yesterday :3 so improvement will appear.