Mini Stheno Skin

Does anyone know if it still drops? been farmin with loot drop for like 3 days and have done for 25 pits, still no skin(or bulwark ;-; )
Can anyone confirm that it is still active?

I wouldn’t expect to get one only having done 25 pits

It still drops, it’s a perma drop unless told otherwise by Deca

…because you can get bulwark and skin in that amount of snake pits.

i had loot drop ok and it felt like way longer because it took 5x as long to find the god forsaken place than it does to finish the dungeon ;-;

meanwhile I’m just here with my <40 snake pits w/ bulwark

nothing to see here folks; move along…

I’ve done at least 40 snake pits a day since it released and still haven’t gotten it. So I’d guess the drop rate is similar to bulwark, however a guildie had gotten two in one day so it could be more common. :sunglasses:

Eh, haven’t seen one yet, stupid dungeon drop rates, I swear that nowadays, snake pits drop (for me) at 1 per 200 lesser gods… :confused:
Don’t forget how everyone wants the skin, so my speed farming has gone fifty times less effective, as melees tend to hijack my solo snake pits.

ive actually never had anyone hijack any of my pits :confused:
i only hijacked 1 by accident and left immediately
btw if anyone who wants to farm pits rn is playin im in asia east if you dont mind the company :3 +i can buff because im on pally for dat luts :smiley:

well, @IkaxMusume he did like over 200 pits and havent gotten one yet

I’ve probably done more than 500-600 snake pits and only gotten one bulwark. It’s an exceptionally rare item. Stheno skin, I assume, isn’t common either. Gonna take a lot more than 25 dungeons to get one of the two.

It varys dramaticly i got mine in 5 snek pits and someone in my guild has done 287 and hasnt gotten one

That’s RNG for you.

lol ive only done like 3 snek pits lel xd don’t want skin anyways :stuck_out_tongue:

If it has 5k fp of course it ain’t gonna be common.

ive done 50 and bulwark

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.