Mini Throwing Stars

Mini Throwing Stars

image image

Ancient mini throwing stars, renound for aiding ninjas during battle rather than using a convensional katana.

Tier: LT
Shots: 3
Damage: 47-613 (283 / Total: 849)
Projectile Speed: 5 Tiles/second
Lifetime: 1000 milliseconds
Range: 5 Tiles
Amplitude: 0.2 Tile(s)
Frequency: 0.8 Cycle(s)/shot
Effects: Shots pass through obstacles
Rate of Fire: 24%
Stat Bonuses: -2 Attack, -45 MP
Soulbound: Lock
Fame Bonus: 5
Feed Power: 470

…yeah…serious damage could be done eith these if all three shots land and do maximum damage (1839 Damage at once).
However, the minimum is low too.

What the crap is with this LT thing, what does it even mean? Also no one would use these

Legacy Tier Explanation

LT = Legacy Tiered.
They’re like UT’s but with more situational, controversial functions.
Why do you think no-one would use it?

It’s like a combination of a sprite wand and a sullen blade

:wink::+1:t5:

Lt Dan

What?

UT would be fine. Clover bow does ridiculously low dmg but if you sit on something it’s not horrible and you can actually do decent dmg (Don’t do this I’m just rarted). In that case let’s make all vanity items a “LT.”

Um…

It’s not a vanity…

I seem to remember Biff’s whites are decent but they’re considered vanities.
Take the spell, really low minimum up to a really high maximum, is that not similar to this?

Vanities are vanities as they are associated with annual events.
This new tier is supposed to be far more rare than white bags and more situational, but can be obtained by regular means.

Do we have a new bag for it?

Hey where’s my nutty yellow bag for LT items

Working on it. Probably going to use the same palette as the Dirk of Chronus to give it that “mystical” feel.
I’m aiming to make it as attractive as the whitebag, something that will catch the eye.

:grimacing:

You really don’t and shouldn’t build a entirely new rank that could actually hold a massive amount of whites that already exist
This star is not as situational as you are pretending they are. With no arc length/true range, you are suggesting the shots follow a similar pattern as that of a staff in which case, aiming isn’t extraordinary difficult and the DPS is way to high

DPS is consistantly lower than the Masamune.
The only redeeming factor is that you could be doing extremely high damage, however you could also be doing extremely low damage.

I can actually see your issue with this now, there’s really nothing special about it.
Maybe I should re-model it as an ability instead, with the same shot pattern but a wider arc gap and add a status effect…thoughts on that idea?

Legacy? What is this league of legends?

All jokes aside I like this idea. It’s like the freezing bow for ninja stars. As in it has 3 shots. Not the slow.

Legacy Tier Explanation

I may buff the damage as it is quite low…and believe it or not this was supposed to be used as a main weapon…(which I’m changing obviously).

Thanks for the feedback though, it’s far from perfect however.
Any suggestions for improvements?