Mini Throwing Stars

I can actually see your issue with this now, there’s really nothing special about it.
Maybe I should re-model it as an ability instead, with the same shot pattern but a wider arc gap and add a status effect…thoughts on that idea?

Legacy? What is this league of legends?

All jokes aside I like this idea. It’s like the freezing bow for ninja stars. As in it has 3 shots. Not the slow.

Legacy Tier Explanation

I may buff the damage as it is quite low…and believe it or not this was supposed to be used as a main weapon…(which I’m changing obviously).

Thanks for the feedback though, it’s far from perfect however.
Any suggestions for improvements?

Not quite yellow…but :man_shrugging:t5:

omg is that the new brown bag

Well it’s gold…I do have more designs…I guess I should set up a poll.

tbh, i think it looks really nice. the bad shape is just right, you might just need some help getting the actual bag color in, bc i see a really light brown/beige or something. i also think a purple string looks a little weird with a golden bag, so maybe add silver like a black or red. /shrug

The%20Black%20Bagimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

These where all the ones I’d made before…still not satisfied though.

As you said, the colour isn’t right.

Legacy Tier? Why though?

Legacy Tier Explanation

More situational than UT’s…they’re more or less rendered useless and have very specific moments when they shine.

There’s already a gold bag. It’s for marks. edit: treasures and tokens as well.

Vanities are pretty much only for showing off as they’re not very good in any situation. And although this “primary weapon” (which this would actually make sense if it was a Ninja star instead of a katana) does insanely high damage, the fire rate makes it complete garbage so therefore it might as well be a vanity. And even if the RoF wasn’t the worst in the game then the potential for 1000 damage x3 would make it too overpowered.

The bag that holds marks is more of a yellow tint, I wouldn’t call it gold. This doesn’t look anything like that one either, so it doesn’t really matter what it’s called.

So a UT?

No, more situational than a UT.

gamer

gamerer
It doesn’t matter how yellow it looks. It’s actually called a “Golden Bag.”

As I said, the name doesn’t matter.
I’ll rename it later.

I’m so confused right now.

It’s not a UT though, there will be different ways of obtaining LT’s. (Not all thought iut yet.

Some of new uts or just event uts are situational. You dont want to use ogmur when you are only knight on O2

Star without a speedy when key press?
Is It a star? Or katana? Because stara dont have rof?

It was going to be a main weapon swapout.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.