Minimap Blackout Bug / Glitch

This happens sometimes to me. I go into a realm with my minimap working in the nexus, I go into the realm and it’s blacked out. I have no clue what causes this and would love some answers…

Most likely due to too high memory.

What will always work is just refreshing page (in browser) or closing your flash projector and restarting it.

I use steam. And Closing the game and Opening it again works. But I would like to not have to do that

It’s unavoidable at some point. Every game leaks memory and there is only so much it can “leak” before you’re going to see problems.

If you leave it too long you will hardcore lag for a solid 10 seconds (like seriously, you’re going to think you have 3fps) at some point before your game just crashes.

Happened to me once, still don’t know why or how. Steam too btw

use them eyeballs! anything else I would have to say would be redundant.

Assassin reskined 2016

Check urself b4 u shrek urself

One simple word to fix your problem: Refesh.

^
Good advice, refresh / restart your browser after hour of play at the most so you avoid memory problems.

I’d disagree, I find that a more reliable way is restarting at 1000 mem.

Sometimes I can go for almost 2 hours and still be running smoothly, but the mem is below 1000.

And other times (namely muling), after half an hour I’m already at 800 and the game lags quite a bit.

1000 mem?!? HOW?
I start to have issues at 200 mem, and the game is basically unplayable at 300. what is this sorcerery?!

Steam tends to break at around 300 mem.

Lmao, my game starts at almost 200 mem…

Then again I’m on a Mac, so I’m special.

Edit: @Niegil how about this FPS :smiley:

Another fellow Mac user!

What do you play on? If steam… how tf

Flash player, not sure if sarcastic or not.

Never happens to me, hope you find the answers you need

I understand what you’re trying to say, but I’ve set my rule at 1000 mem. because simply ‘using my eyes’ hasn’t worked in the past.

I have an addictive personality, and if I don’t set a rule of restarting at 1000 mem., I will keep playing until lag death.

actually i was talking about YBrian’s useless af post talking about finding answers when there’s 5 of them right there.