Missing Graveyard Information

I can’t seem to find any information about any of my character’s deaths on my RealmEye page.

The account is over 4 years old and I did take a 2+ year break from the game. I was able to successfully rejoin and continue where I left off but I can’t get any graveyard information. I assume the break may have ties to it but all questions relating to this doesn’t solve my problem.

I receive this message “Kabam hasn’t migrated dead character data for this account.” All of my visibility settings are set to everyone, and my break occured around the following rank to this day.

34 5 months ago in ~ 1005 days 1 hour 43 minutes (sometime 05/2016)
33 3 years ago in ~ 19 days 4 hours 18 minutes (sometime (07/2013)

My earliest in-game achievement was dated 02/28/2012, so I assume this is my account starting date.

Would be awesome if I could get some concrete information on how to fix this, or even just to start over with new graveyard information on my account. Keeping my past deaths isn’t all that important to me, although would make for some entertaining nostalgia.

GraveYard Doesn't Show Deaths
RealmEye Graveyard is Missing a Character Death
Deaths not showing up on realmeye
No Dead Characters Appear in Graveyard
Dead character is missing from my graveyard

-stu

His graveyard is public tho

right, shoulda checked that. xD

Just for you though, I did the ol’ turn it off and turn it back on again making it hidden and saving it, then turning back to everyone public and saving it once more, same result in the end.

Like I said, I think it’s something with just my migrated graveyard information being tossed away or just not linked up because of my break. Either way, I’m not concerned about past character deaths, I’d just like to see my current list of deaths with the new servers.

this good enough temporally?

It would be, but I’d never know what they died with or how strong they were </3. Like losing my first ever wizard on May 27, 2016 earned me 10388 fame, death from a demon of the abyss.

Edit: Rather, I’d forget what they’d died with.

You’re not alone.

1. https://www.reddit.com/r/RotMG/comments/33rgpl/realmeye_wont_show_my_graveyard/

2. No Data yet avalable

3. https://www.realmeye.com/graveyard-of-player/Annigilyat

4. https://www.realmeye.com/graveyard-of-player/Obbler

However, the guy in the first link (Reddit) seemed to have solved his problem, as seen in his graveyard. He did not mention how he did it, but I suspect that it takes RealmEye some time dig up the data.

I have this issue too, considering Kabam probably didn’t have the data to transfer to Deca I have a feeling I’ll never see it, but I’d like it if Realmeye at least started counting stats from now on.

Yeah, that’s what I’m going for. Hell, they have my fame history in full, it’s not all unknown data. There’s just no “RealmEye Support” to just directly ask them for such a thing.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.