Monk's Sake (Consumable)

Note: This Idea doesn’t work because RotMG prioritizes healing over purification, as seen here;

Nevertheless, here’s the idea:
###Monk’s Sake

The celebratory drink of any monk of Dai Chi’s disciples. Clears the mind and fills the soul, this drink is known for not inducing drunkenness, perfect for the light drinkers!

• Feed Power: 50

Effect on self: Recover 100 MP. Remove Negative ailments.

####Drops From:

• Dai Chi the Fallen

####More info
I hate quiet. Especially the MP empty-ing aspect of it. Here’s a little something that’s rare enough to not be available on every Oryx rush. Suggestion on which dungeon is not as rare to have this drop from?

Author's Notes

2017-07-06: Uploaded, formatted
2017-07-06: Sprite Change and upgrade
For archiving, this is the old sprite:

2017-07-08: Video proof of concept unimplementability

the sprite is quite weird? sake is generally in some form of round jar

yours looks like a sack, not sure if you wanted to do a sack <–>sake

It’s like a sake with this thing to the right of it. I personally like the Sprite.

oh yes, totally forgot about the random blue thing.

The sprite isnt bad, but it doesnt fit with me.

Also what is the blue thing.

Hmm… It’s supposed to be a gourd for the left one, and a sake cup on the right… I have an idea on changing the cup color hue. Maybe it’ll look better. The blue thing is like a particle effect… Like alcohol smell.

Hmm… you know how in comics, smells can be… visually drawn as smoke? I think there’s a word for that

edit: It’s a Waftarom! It’s on the Indoterm row in this link

on looking carefully i guess that would be a sake cup. the contrast is too low. For the smell, i think its kinda unnecessary and too hard to do.

Alright! I updated the sprite. Here’s the new one (also changed in the original post)

@Cenamuch Heyyy, welcome back! Last time I saw you, you were trying to quit the forums :joy:

??? I’ve been pretty active lately

Sprite looks cool, effect also pretty solid IMO.

should also give yourself drunk

Well, at least 2 months ago you expressed some sort of desire to quit the forums:
like here

@XIYANGYANG, any reason why? The point of the item is to remove status ailments… but we can make you drunk afterwards. Just defeats the purpose for me

A heal is programmed to be activated before a purification/removal of negative status effects.
Since your hate for quiet is quite clear, I’m guessing your idea was to make something to counter that immediately; however, as I stated just now, it doesn’t quuuuite work as you’d probably want it…

Monk’s Bong*

Dammit. Well, I guess I can dream… Closing time, perhaps?

Edit; also, do you have source? I’m gonna stick it to the first post, then probably call the mods to call it a day

its a sake, more than 40% alcohol afaik

Video Game magic! :smiley:
Of course, I can change it to green tea. The point of the drink is to remove status ailments. If the lore and sprite doesn’t fit the desired effect, I’ll change the lore and sprite.

this

How did you not see that as joke? I said that I was quitting because you didn’t like my comment, but it was a joke.

…well, I’m embarassed now

I like it. It could be very usefull for a Shatters.