Month of the Mad God Chest Events

Hello!

I was just wondering how the chest events for month of the mad god worked?

Like if I’m doing a udl during udl week, do I have to clear the whole dungeon?
Is it a guaranteed drop?
Are there white bags?

I ask only because I’ve seen some videos with chests in them but I dont know if there for motmg

Thanks in advance!

I don’t know about this years MotMG events, but this is how previous event chests worked:

Clear the whole dungeon (even traps in a UDL), and a chest will appear in the boss room. Kill the chest and you get a chance to get rare items, such as the white bag in the dungeon itself, reskins, skins, pet stones, etc. Be aware that you have to clear the entire dungeon.

The previous motmg chest right?
Cause weren’t there other chest events?

Everything, nothing can be left out

[quote=“DurdleT, post:1, topic:12125”]
Is it a guaranteed drop?
[/quote]There may or may not be, out of the chest events we’ve had, some have had guaranteed drops, some have not.

[quote=“DurdleT, post:1, topic:12125”]
Are there white bags?
[/quote]Yes c:

Not sure what you’re asking. All of the previous chest events were like the way I described it above.

1st Question: Yes, including entities in general, like not just the enemies in a UDL, since traps are entities, they have to also be cleared.
2nd Question: Usually (potions). If you mean is the chest guaranteed, yes, as long as you clear the entire dungeon of enemies.
3rd Question: Yes, and since this is MotMG, there most likely will be reskins (motmg reskins, such as dbow/dblade reskins, or even other reskins, such as the tomb ring reskins).

Yes there have been some as as standalone events. You can find details of most of them in the #community-hub:official-events section. All past chest events have been “Clear All For Event Chest” whether in previous MotMG or standalone events.

The dungeons that normally have chests, like Lod, Puppet Theatre, Shatters, etc, if there is an Event Chest in these then the normal chest still drops, and the Event Chest spawns after the normal chest is done, once all other enemies are cleared.

Sometimes skins worth 6 life (but the price drops because there are more skins) drop in public bags

However, in dungeons where all enemies can not be killed(The Nest), I am fairly certain the chest will simply spawn after the boss is killed.

Wait really, what skins drop in public bags? That sounds cool though, like a race to pick up the bag. Unless someone has autoloot.

During the udl chest event awhile back, the skeleton warrior dropped in a public bag at a really low rate.

Woah I didn’t know that I thought it came in a purple bag or something, cool!

Also, this is off topic but how do I get the forum to update my star? in game I’ve been orange star for at least a couple months I think.

You have to log out and log back in for it to update.

Which might be changed since that way only the autolooters would get them.

Lol beat you to it buddy.

Sometimes you can beat auto loot by spam clicking the item

that’s still not autolooting

Previous motmg’s didnt have chests, the ones in videos are from deca chest events

MotMG 2016 (August) had chests in OT, Locker and Shatters:

(this was in the forum downtime inbetween Kabam forums closing and RE forums launch)