More info on item descriptions

How come abilities with cooldowns don’t show them in the item’s description? Pfiffel’s dps calculator shows the cooldown in the description of the item

While ingame, it looks like this

we call them public secret

Hmm it is weird indeed but I find it kinda pointless to add the cooldown descriptions to the items in-game since all cooldowns are like 1sec after the ability is completely gone, like here the plane, the cooldown is 1second more than the effect but you ain’t even going to notice it since you use that extra second to see that you aren’t invisible anymore

There are some uts, like oreo and qot which have a 5 and 6 second cooldowns. It would be nice if they were listed in the description

Ohh well yeah those could be updated to let some players know you can’t spam oreo to be perma invulnerable

considering oreo need 120 mp with 1.8 sec max invulnerable even with 100 mp heal pet you can’t perma it

I agree. Item descriptions should be crystal clear about how the item works.

I haven’t looked at item descriptions closely in a while but I swear there were also other things missing, perhaps RoF or something of the sorts. Good idea though.

Rate of fire is only shown when the item is not equipped and it only compares to the rate of fire of the weapon you have equipped.

For example: if I have a tiered bow equipped and bring up the item description of a dbow, it’ll say it has a 33% rate of fire. But if I have a dbow equipped and bring up the item description of a tiered bow, it’ll say it has a 300% rate of fire.

Why people should know that theres a cooldown luul theres realmeye for it tho

Instead of nitpicking the statement let’s make the assumption that he meant “chain a few”. Which is a valid point.

By that logic, why should people know anything about an item? All the information is on RealmEye’s wiki.

When it comes to technical information about things on the game, the more the merrier. Wether people use that information or not is another topic entirely.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.