More Non- Soulbound Ninja Skins

The only ninja skins that aren’t soulbound are Death and Slime Ninja, I just got a doku, csilk and pyra, I was thinking of making a ninja but only have a slime skin, I dont think any ninja skins drop right now and I can’t be bothered to merch all the way up to a death skin. Pretty ridiculous.

Play skinless? Slime skins are kewl too. Don’t gotta look the part if you cant play the part.

If you have a white large cloth and a sky blue small cloth, those look really good on the default ninja skin. Ninja does need more non-sb skins, yeah. Maybe you’ll get a decent skin at the end of this month, isn’t the calendar prize a silver mystery skin?

No cloths, and no login mystery

Rip

The Silver Ninja should be non sb since it is in the nexus right?

Not sure, if you walk over it and read the description, it should say.

It is soulbound, because it is not on trade offers, I could be wrong tho

I am such an idiot for throwing away the Rosen Blade skin, I thought I would never make a ninja.

Why would you throw it away… Literally no feed power and you gain nothing from tossing it… Just use it and you’re good…

But back then there was zero percent chance of me making a ninja, I got a decades ring and nexussed didnt even pick it up.

Goes to show don’t take loot for granted.

yeah…

I can live without it, it is really ugly anyways

nooooo! i like being having one of the only two skins of a class that doesn’t see much light :sob:

Don’t you want to buy more skins though?

u right

RWT Websites be like: Selling Death Skin! 2k FP, cheaper than ambrosia!

how i got my death skin: it was worth it

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.