More of a forum question [where would I post an advertisement for chains?]

Where would I post an advertisement for chains? I usually do chains of 5-8 of a dungeon fairly frequently (Last wlab event I popped about 22 keys) and was wondering where I could post to get people for chains instead of hoping for server randos to either actually complete the dungeon or know how the boss works.
Your help is appreciated <3

You could try posting here (Im not sure how many people you will get)
https://www.realmeye.com/forum/c/community-hub/player-events

Or you could try finding a key popping discord

i would personally find a nice guild for you to try to pop for

you unfortunately don’t meet slm reqs, but advertise yourself in your home server as active and key-popping and you should get some interest

Also popping on USSouth during events will attract a lot of people, a guild works too. I don’t have the link, but there is a discord called “Dungeoneers” that will gladly run them with you.

I think some halls and shatters discords have events channels for when the events are on.
Look here if you want to join.
I find USS frustrating b/c it’s too difficult to get in and to easy to dc due to how crowded the server is.
I’ve tried advertising on this forum once but it didn’t work very well. At times you can just announce in USS nexus that you’re going to pop in a different server and some motivated people will come.
Probably @ArexRew is right and your best option is a guild.

For another idea:
You could look on the ‘buying’ offers on RealmEye trading for that key, and message to one of the players with a live offer, to see if they have a group of players who would be interested in your chain.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.