More Stars?

Can there be more than White Star?
Can we make a Black Star or a Green star?

Maybe make the classes have more stars? I would very rather have a Black Star than a White

Like I think there should be an option to a certain point im tired of the same colors.

seems pointless when fame is just one big grind

Make it obtainable when you have a certain number of 8/8s or reach a number of fame like 100,000 or something like that.

So train?

2k per class is reasonable. 100k throughout without train is not and isint really a proper reward. Really it’s not even something that should be rewarded

Rather have a completely new system before getting new stars.

I agree with a completely new system that actually rewards playing the game.

I had an idea once where names are colored to your liking but ranks stay the same (sort of.) So if there are more categories, they become like badges. Apparently old Realm was like this, but stick arena ranks come to mind.

I think we should get more stars once someone finally gets the pink star

I think colors are fine but it rank should be achieved with:

• Amount of alive fame achieved on characters
  • How maxed the player got his characters and how many he have maxed
  • How long he have played the game for example 1000hr+ for white star or 2.5 Year old account
  • Enemies killed for example you can’t get white star without completing all the dungeons and getting loot from every boss in the game
  • Have a limit of people that you kill those enemies with so they can’t be steam rolled. (like maximum of 8 people for shatters and 2 for cdepths and etc)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.