More WEIRD giveaways: Group Picture

I will post mini challenges. Each challenge will have a certain reward, certain amount of winners, and certain period of time to complete.

After you all finish one challenge, I will post the next.

1st MINI CHALLENGE: Count to 20.

Summary

Twenty different players must count from 1 to 20 together. Only ONE number per person. If somebody messes it up (that includes not putting a number in your post), you all must start back at 1. People who contributed in the messed-up attempt may contribute in the new attempt.

If successful within two days of this post, I will max the attack of 3 characters, chosen from the 20 contributing people.

To avoid having to max terrible rolls, maximum 30 atk per character.

2nd MINI CHALLENGE: Pixelated picture.

Summary

I will begin by posting a very pixelated image. Your job is to be the first to guess what the image depicts. I will accept an answer that is in a small ballpark, but not a huge ballpark.

Every day at rougly 6pm MST, I will post a slightly more “refined”, less pixelated version of the image.

Each person gets only ONE guess for the entirety of this mini challenge, so you need to consider how confident you are in your guess, while also trying to guess before anyone else.

Prefix your guess with “My guess is…”.

Post as much as you wish, but DO NOT edit and DO NOT delete your posts, from the beginning of this 2nd challenge to its end. They take 24 hours to delete and I will lurk this thread at least once every 24 hours. Doing either, will result in a DQ.
@Shatter will also be snooping.

Day 1 Picture

Day 2 Picture

Day 3 Picture

Day 4 picture

Original picture

Winner gets 8 life.

3rd MINI CHALLENGE: Group Picture ACTIVE

Amount of coordination required: High

You all have 4 days from the moment this is posted, to take an impressive group photo of you all within Rotmg. This doesn’t mean make a low-effort meme or pull some random photo from the internet. Coordinate something original.

or group video?? up to yall :open_mouth: :thinking:

You all can only upload a single “official” group photo. I’ll know if it’s the official if several people here vouch for it. Whoever posts the official photo, please include everyone who contributed to the photo. I will use that list to distribute rewards.

Be creative; the more impressed I am, the more generous I’ll be.

Final note: Don’t blatantly discuss plans in front of me. You want me to be surprised. Try discord?

Weird, but BIG giveaway. [Finished]

I’d take 30 atk, sure.
Let’s do this guys.
ONE

Two

Three

Four.

lol

lol

one

Make sure whoever is relying finishes their reply b4 posting

Two

What are you guys doing smh

Three.

Four

A 1/5th of the way there guys, let’s not mess this up.

five

@Awdreg are you allowed to enter a number too?

six

seven

eight

nine
EDIT: Tbh, this post is proof that realm consists entirely of 12 year olds.

No. I don’t want to max yall’s attack. But I won’t mess it up either.

ALSO, STARTING NOW: