Most expensive item in RotMG?

What is the most expensive item in RotMG? No, I don’t mean by real life money, by decade rings instead.

Extra: If you know what’s the most expensive item with money then say it too. (I think maybe… Divine pets or Gentleman skin)

Generally, skins tend to be the most expensive.

Limited edition items like hot sauce and whatnot MAY be more expensive, but they aren’t in very high demand, except to certain collectors.

Some collectors item like numbered hp pots, minor hp/mp pots etc. Gentleman skin no longer expensive b/c it dropped from multiple events, mystery skin unlockers, mystery boxes etc.

Valentine egg thing that spawns heart! Cost like 4 decas just for that little thing!

I know there used to be a demand for the Ruby Gemstone from Davy’s because it rarely dropped, but I’m not sure anymore it was a while ago. (years prob)

since hearts are tradeable and can be redeemed for a reskin QoT, I’d say it’s that one probably. you need 400 hearts for it and people are shelling out a ton for hearts. for example, if you got an offer for 20 hearts in exchange for a deca (idk if this is a good deal or bad deal because I’m farming mine) that would make reskin QoT worth 20 decas. that estimate could be higher or lower depending on the actual price of hearts, cuz I’m too lazy to check/ask around

Msellers’ yacht

I try to buy mine for between 1 and 2 life a stack

At an average of 1.5 for 10 that makes it 60L per QoT so 6 Decas

Valentine Eggs (3-5 Decas), limited edition Skins (depends), and the QoT for the Valentine Event (around 20 Decas). With real-life currency, I think the Divine Pets would be considered the most expensive.

QoT = 80 letters
80 letters = 40 heart stacks
1 heart stack = 2L
QoT = 80L = 8 Decas

Very expensive. I got one tho!

I see people buying and selling heart stacks for 1L now.

only because of the lh event

which was only up 2d ago

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.