Most fame with one enemy death

Using the Wiki (and my own, shittier table), here’s the amount of fame you’d get from killing the Nightmare Colony at lvl 1:
First off, you’d get 40,000 EXP to start with.
You’d end up in stage 2, since to get to stage 3, you’d need 45,000; therefore, you get the 20 fame from stage 1 (20,000 EXP); then, you still have 20,000 EXP in stage 2, which is 20,000/500=40 more fame. Total fame earned: 60, excluding bonus playtime fame.

I’d say the most ideal start would be at 71 fame, but I’m not entirely sure of it.

I’m telling you kid, I got 105 fame.

Not sure if you thought this said that the highest possible would be ~71 or if you’re re-stating what you said, but it’s a proposal of the amount of fame necessary to (possibly) get the highest fame from one enemy kill.

If you meant the latter of the two things I listed, ignore this response

Oh, so you’re saying that if you have 71 fame, you would get the most fame from a nightmare colony?

I’m just saying when I killed the nightmare colony, I got 105 fame

A guess, that’s all - I’m too lazy to do the math. Eventually OB’ll get bored and do it for us -w-

If I did my math right, then you would get 342 fame if you were there when O2 was killed with 85 people in the cellar and had never gotten XP before hand.

I have thousands of base fame on a knight right now, and everytime I solo a Parasite Chambers I get around 60 fame. Around 40 Fame for clearing the entire dungeon, which I do everytime incase of T-Room. And Exactly 20 Fame for killing boss. People say they aren’t worth soloing. But trust me, they ARE!

Yes, give this man a cookie

probably has a divine pet smh

who, me?

No I think he was talking about @TokinBud
Edit: His best is rare

ok thank you

BUT. I have 2 rare insects and I am soo very close to fusing them to legendary! :smiley:

Why do you even bring up him having a divine pet for doing parasites?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.