Most pathetic death?

Whoaaa I’m on the realmeye homepage

Nice haha did someone ever died on a haunted armor in oryx castle because you are afk?
Dragged from the courtyard to the spawn lol.
I can’t believe such a guy existed. Well in the end it’s just my fault being afk in realm but for real now…was that the most pathetic death in history of rotmg? XDD[poll type=regular]

• Yes, most pathetic death ever haha
  • There are even worse ones
    [/poll]

Tell me your worst death :3

The (Failed) Death Thread
What's the most embarrassing/worst instance of you dying, because you didn't have max def?
The (Failed) Death Thread

I didn’t actually die, but I got to probably 10 HP on my 8/8 Huntress with 3.5k Fame because I was talking to my guild and misjudged how powerful Flayers are.

I have tons of pathetic deaths.
I lost a 7/8 mystic because I was tired and therefore stupid, I dropped to like 15 HP soloing statues and an ent god finished me off.
Another time I was ep’ing stone guardians with my 8/8 mystic and he insta popped me.
Another one is on another 8/8 mystic, and 2nd lab boss gunned me down while I was typing and not paying attention.

This still makes me cringe

I had my 4/8 ninja farming the Mini Stheno Skin, when i finally got it, i just let the character there, in the snake pit, since i had my pet and didnt really make too much damage i felt “safe”, i went to tell my brother and my mom ( im 20 btw ), when i came back i saw the dead screen.
Luckily, 15 snake pits later i got another one…

I died to suffocation b4. Nuff said…

same that happened to me in an abyss too lol i got a dblade and then afked bc my mom called ^^

sigh I got a pixie on a 0/8 knight and 3 minutes later on the next boss in the cland, I got popped by the mega rototo >.< there goes a perfectly nice pixie…

Was typing, got popped on a mystic during a mad lab rush (thought I was safe, goddamn rampage cyborgs and their kamikaze attacks…)

Was soloing a Skull Shrine, completely misjudged how much damage the flaming red skulls could do…

Lagged and died on my qot archer

Got a popup from Skype during o2, there goes my huntress

Teleported to an ava, got hit by one confuse bullet, forgot my confuse controls, and tanked 10 other shots. There goes ANOTHER huntress…

Trusted the “lava walk” on my knight

Thought I could rush wc pretty well even when I was sickened, slowed, and confused on my 4/8 Assassin. I thought wrong.

Typing on my 5/8 rogue and 4/8 necro, both victims of an earth smash.

Was lagging, did a gship anyways, water mine didn’t render and… oof

Faggot guildies rushed 2nd boss without clearing the shit ton of stone mages left behind, I thought stone mage was on it’s spike phase, so I ran over him. Turned out it was in its “ep omnidirectional” phase…and I got oofed

Lagged and lost my only fulmi to this date in a lod.

Lagged, lost my first 7/8 because of it

Thought I paused, but turned out I didn’t, died afking in midlands

First death ever, I had a 45 degree angle and in my first ddocks, I ran through like 10 tiles of evil water and I popped

Not to mention a later ent sitting death…

I’m a UDL pro.

"I’m a UDL pro, I promise!
-Kageboshi 2017

ouch

i lost an oryx set and 2 ilumis in a udl on a 2/8 warr to lag and a bet thats the saddedst death ever (also a backpack)

why does it say im red star lol?

Died to earthsmash on my 7/8 knight
Sky/Mith/abby/nile

Log out and log back in to update your star.

My most pathetic (it’s more stupid than pathetic though) death, from a pretty long time ago - forgetting the phases of the Horrible Creation and then circling him right after I failed to drag him into the potion pit. Turns out, that’s when he shoots out his huge circular shots. Needless to say, I was instantly popped.

Every jugg death to septavius. It makes me smile with joy.

update:

I died literally the same way right now on my 6/8 sorc -.-

actually just yesterday i died typing to a blue spider in a cdepths with my 7/8 archer lul

I was playing clash of clans and afking in stone guardian room and some dickbag hit one of those armors and i died

Here’s one for ya, I had a 7/8 pallly (1 mana from 8/8) and I underestimated the unbuffed blue dragon in LoD, I thought it would be fun to sit on him and see how low his full shotgun would get me. Guess what? check my graveyard