Most time efficient way to level a character?

My 7/8 archer just got ice sphere’d and leveling up characters is pretty tedious. How do I make it go by faster?

You’re in luck!

Deca has now removed all the tedium from levelling!

Yours! For only 500 gold in the nexus.

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/potion-of-max-level

If you wouldn’t like to pay 500 gold to level up your character, the fastest way is to just follow your quests and go to glands once you reach level 15 or so.
EDIT: If you do have a double xp potion, use it and it’ll make the process faster. (Duh)

thx, forgot abt the double xp pots i had in my gift chest

Yeah, for a serious answer - do as @BrandonCao recommends. And also maybe TP if someone shouts a godland dungeon, because most of them give good/fast XP… (unless they are just leeching in there with a rusher = best to leave).

Level in a lost halls ez

Levelling in a fame train w/ xp booster makes me high (all those pretty green numbers…). You can find a list of train discords here

The fame train basically can’t even function because:
A. DECA and their events
B. People can’t lead the train for jackshit (It’s the people not the conductors, the conductors are just there to start the trains up)
C. People are too lazy to scout
D. If there are trains, there’s usually only like 10 people there because people fake react and pisses the train conductors off and then the conductors just give up.

Well…maybe you’re just in the wrong discords :wink:

There’s been a quality train running all weekend averaging around 10 fpm.

Udl’s are the most exp efficient in my experience, start leveling up in the low/midlands and once your level 7-ish, it’s pretty safe to do a udl if someone calls.
This can be harder for melee classes, easiest for long ranged or rogue/assassin.

Snake pits are also pretty good exp

xp booster + ddocks

5 Bucks Well Spent

How to maximize on fame bonus tbh.

Personally, I usually start off with early leveling as “normal” - Scorpion Queens, Hobbit Mages, etc. - and try to focus Horned Drakes, Warrior Bees, Wasp Queens, and Shambling Sludges after that, since they give a large amount of exp.
UDLs are also great, as stated earlier - even more so thanks to the good drop rate for midtiered items.

Gods are also pretty good at higher levels, especially when tagging along with someone else.

Hey, it’s against the rules of every halls discord to level in its runs

Ptrains exist and they are really efficient…

Side note, if you use an XP booster then a max lvl pot, you get 2x XP and 2X fame, aka ~50 fame.

Slight bump, but technically speaking, you don’t get double fame, as you still need just as much EXP per fame during the “phase” of 0 to 20k EXP.
That said, since a ML Pot probably works like that, I can get behind the reason it gives you more fame.

Riding off Seelpit’s shameless bump…

I got pissed over a death so used like 6 max level potions trying to get a non-negative hp roll, then I got a really nice roll (only 11 life to max) so it was worth x)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.