Most White Bags Gotten In A Day

What’s the most white bags you’ve gotten in a day?

Cause I’ve gotten 7 today, 2 ctraps, aether orb, dblade, csword, cwand, spirit staff, oh update and waki/leaf.

One St too, Champions Bastion, and woodland huntress skin, I actually got FPlate from the St Chest too, it’s a good day for me.

Only have 2 pics though.

( new white I got today 3/31/19 )

Flexing I see

Nah I’m just stating the facts.

Nice, I’ve gotten 6 so far (4 Puri’s and 2 LBows). But the day hasn’t ended yet :grinning:.

idk, must be like 4 or something, haven’t played recently
now, if we’re talking sts, i once got like 10-11 in one day, probably even more

@Laserquest @BagelDunk

Pics or it did not happen. I see some pics but not all.

i’m just guessing on the whites, but my st count has to be near 10
alright, well time to look for those sts…
ok so actually my number was 8(including 2 white bags), which is still really good

Summary

all in all that weekend i got 18 sts, 4 whites(both shait whites, cheater heavy armor, and reef poison), and 2 lv 20 pots
EDIT: heres the link to my first drop btw

and i’m pretty sure @InfamousX got more than me

I have no way of knowing for sure, but if I had to guess I’d say it was ~12. it was during a cdepths event, all of them were dokus.

I got 56-60 ST’s, Tshot , Dire Prism ,Reef skin, and Reef poison with Scepter.
Edit: But ofc, I lost most of my ST’s, but I still have some brains left.

Jesus, but for the first I dunno, 20 wlabs I got about nothing but around the end of the day today I got waki, leaf, and woodland skin which is pretty nice lol. Wasn’t expecting much but I guess my rngs pretty good, only started actively playing on this account a 2 months ago.

nice, yeah for me i could have gotten more but i could play the entire day.
ah well good luck for the rest of the event

Yeah well, am not gonna be able to play until the next day, but for once I actually get something decent from an event, even though this is my like i dunno 4th event?

Are dokus that common during an event? Or did you just run a ton of cdepths? I’ve never gotten a doku in my 2 months actively playing, that’s probably just me not doing cdepths anyways.

That’s cause I forget to a lot since I only started taking pics of my white today, but you can believe me or not.

4 Puri’s? I’ve only gotten 2 wlab whites out of like 35 I think, but as for manors I’ve only done like 4 today with nothing but att since no ones been running any.

What can I say, I live for short term happiness.

Lol but dieing with my favorite white, leaf bow makes me depressed for a bit. If I died with a jug i honestly wouldn’t care very much since I prefer light long range classes or heavy classes other than warrior but then again i dont play warrior.

I’d quit if I died with my Priest. Don’t talk about my stupidity, okay?

Oh sht, what have you done…
4 Puri’s on one char okay…
2 bulwarks then…
Am not questioning this but what is going on?

My flex Priest. I also don’t have much vault space, so win win. Unless I die.