MotMG 2017 Updated Calendar

The official calendar (click to enlarge):

Coming soon:

• Be on the lookout! Both Biff and the Leprechaun will also be back later during the month… with a vengeance!
  • New Fame Box every Thursday starting on August 10th! Limit of 5 per player (Craig’s Welcome Fame Box limited to 1 per player)
  • Deca Anniversary Package will be up in a few hours! Be sure to grab it before MotMG ends and get your free Gold Mystery Skin, Backpack and 100 Mystery Stat Pots (SB)! This pack is only available to players who created their account before August 1st 2017.

2017-08-01

2017-08-04

Shatters Event Chest is back up and full of loot this time! Get a chance at grabbing extra UTs, Tokens or the brand new Purple Baby Drake Pet Stone

2017-08-07

• Theatre Event Chest is live! Loot includes:

• Mystery Stat Pot, Moss Token, Stone Token, Mad God Token, Wine Cellar Incantation, Harlequin Armor, Prism of Dancing Swords, Puppet Master Skin, Jester Skin
  • Theatre Event Chest (Aug 7th to Aug 13th)

• Due to the issues at launch, Shatters Event Chest will also stay an additional day! Due to the issues at launch, Shatters Event Chest will also stay an additional day! Loot includes:

• Mystery Stat Pot, Moss Token, Stone Token, Mad God Token, Bracer of the Guardian, Robe of Twilight, Twilight Gemstone, Forgotten Crown, Sentient Staff, Forgotten Ring, Ancient Spell: Pierce, Baby Purple Drake Pet Stone
  • Shatters Event Chest (Aug 4th to Aug 6th 7th)

• We’re also aware of issues that randomly happen because of Event Chests and are working on a fix! We’re planning to release a quick patch tomorrow to curb stomp those once and for all (hopefully).

• EDIT: Event UTs (Dbow / Dblade) will also be added to their dungeon tomorrow with the patch

2017-08-08

Note that we’re aware of the complaints that some consider MotMG to be lackluster. While we know that there is less interactive events with GMs being involved, I want everyone to understand that time spent doing in-game events is time taken away from working on fixes, polish and new content. The team is working tirelessly to make sure you guys keep on having great stuff to look ahead to - and not just dump everything during MotMG and then disappear for the next few months.

That being said, we’ll try to drop by in-game when we have some spare time to have some fun with you guys! Open some dungeons, spawn some bosses and all that jazz :slight_smile:

2017-08-10

• Fame Box #2 released: Oryx Angry Fame Box
  • Doom Bows and Demon Blades no longer drop from their respective bosses (for the rest of MotMG), but the chances for Bow of the Morning Star and Sword of Illumination drops have been increased!

2017-08-11

2017-08-14

2017-08-17

2017-08-18

2017-08-21

2017-08-22

• Biff is now gone from the Realm, hopefully for good.
  • St Patty’s Leprechaun just came back! (Note: Statue Leprechaun is unfortunately causing some crashes, we’re currently trying to fix it)
  • Leprechaun Is Back! (Aug 22nd to Sep 4th)

Oryx Horde

• Statue can no longer be dragged to the far corner of the Earth.
  • Earth Smash throw range decreased
  • Earth Smash explosion delay increased

2017-08-24

2017-08-25

2017-08-28

2017-08-31

2017-09-01

2017-09-04

• We have decided to extend both Chest Events until tomorrow 6:00 PM CET! Have fun!

MotMG 2017 Discussion Thread (the anointed MEGATHREAD)
Craig's Fame Box
Biff's Revenge Fame Box
Disappointed in some MotMG events

Another calendar :smiley:

MotMG 2017 Discussion Thread (the anointed MEGATHREAD)

What is that?

Daily Calendar rewards, obviously.

I mean the item for the first slot

It’s a moss token, you collect 10 to get a moss bag which can give some consumables and some skins I assume (I got Stone Trickster on an alt).

Yes, days 1, 3 (5, 7, 14, 18) & 21 (24, 27) are the moss, stone and Oryx tokens. Stack 10 of them to make a bag. The bag hatches into a random FRE ITEN.

Days 10, 26, 30 are the bags themselves, so even if you don’t manage to collect enough tokens you can still get a bag outright, and a chance for FRE ITEN.

More about the Motmg bag items and what they can hatch is on:
https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/motmg-bags

@Krathan, you decided the Biff white drop rates right? Any chance you’ll buff them for the event?

There was an issue with drops which I have addressed in the latest patch (high damage thresholds resulting in nobody hitting them). It was less us being stringy but rather, like past designers, not knowing about the issue. The same applied to the Trap of the Vile Spirit and other drops, so we should be seeing more of those now!

And on top of that, yes, I did give Biff drops specifically a slight buff!

I’ve been looking around the Nexus and I don’t know where to find this pack… Where do I get it?

Go to nexus, look at the top left of your screen, and click the red bag

it should say “1 day” or something like that idk

If you haven’t found what you are looking for it’s probably on the right of the character select screen!

I think they’re covering that right side with their other adverts constantly at the moment. I didn’t know about the red bag thing to get it so TY4that.

I want to die. I needed 1 more day for character slot ;-;. FeelsBadMan

I missed 3 days in total. :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed after 34 days. New replies are no longer allowed.