MotMG 2018 Discussion Thread (the anointed MEGATHREAD)

Week 2 Events hype graphic on the main menu:

Actually looking forward to doing the cemetery one as a more casual event than Shait & Shatt were - it being findable in the realms. Encore will be same feel as Shaitan was, nexus chainers etc. and a chance to get those tokens counts up.

[Edit: moved this post and reply to MEGATHREAD now that we have it live.]
[Edit2 @Laserquest]

I’ve now split off the Fame Box to be a standalone topic for better visibility etc.: MotMG 2018 Fame Box I and your reply was carried along with it. :slight_smile: Will have to remember to get my other spins out of it before it disappears.

I hope you aren’t meaning the Stone Skins - they got secretly nerfed down to 1k FP before the start of this MotMG.

Month of The Mad God 2018! [Event Calendar]

I’m not doing chains for cem event, it’s the perfect time to farm for the headless horseman skin

Oh dang I didn’t know that about the stone skins. I haven’t been able to get one yet.

Motmg fame box ii is out! I can’t get pics in game but here’s an image from the RealmEye Mystery Box page, until Nevov makes the new topic. :3

Done! MotMG 2018 Fame Box II topic

Week 3 now being hyped on the main menu:

Related discussion:

New fame box is out. What’s the difference between fame box II and III lol, looks the same except dyes instead of mystery pot. Also Nevov how do you take the pictures displaying all the prizes, I tried playing around but have to scroll instead of having them all in one shot.

They also swapped out the ‘jackpot’ mystery pet skins in II for mystery character skins this week.

I cheat with the image of the box! It’s 2x screenshots stitched together.

How It's Made

Top of box, 1st image - Bottom of box, 2nd image

Cut and paste, croppage, hide the join and there you are!

Event 2x is live!

fear my beautiful edits!

ok the image was too large so stopgap solution: split the original edit into two parts again

upper
lower

edit #2: oops i just noticed you made a thread about it, haven’t been too active in the past few days :[

Week 4 hyping:

And the start of four all “fame-heavy” dungeons to end the MotMG.
Reef - Ice Cave - Parasite - LH

I’ve got memories of both Reef and Ice Cave giving out a lot of loot in their previous events. Perhaps just the thing after the unremarkable Tomb event.

Is fame box iv the same is ii?

As asian player

Month of mad god doesn’t motivate me to play rotmg as much as it should

Plus sitting in Nexus waiting for someone to pop a dungeon is just boring and frustrating as my life.

Parasite event just started.

RIP para event a day early? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Edit: it shows in the nexus when doing /event (below) but not in the realms (above screenshot). wat

trivial issue?

Seems that it got fixed - must be they derped something up on the launch.

Can anyone decipher what this is trying to say? Because I’d definitely like some chests for 3200 gold, ambrosias would be a nice touch.

Whats this LoD thing?
What do you think about the ST offers deca is going to give us?
A question about the new upcomming box

My interpretation would be:
the (fastest) first 10 players to buy each pack will pay 3200 gold, until each pack has sold 10;
the next 20 players to buy will pay 5600;
the next 35 will pay 7200;
everyone else gets normal price or whatever one of the “host of additional attractive” etc. is.

It wasn’t marked on the original calendar, but there’s been another fame box added:

Edit: and just announced in-game: