MotMG 2018 Fame Box II

Possible loot contents (tall image, click to view):

Links:
MotMG 2018 megathread: MotMG 2018 Discussion Thread (the anointed MEGATHREAD)
There’s also the skin brag megathread: What skin did you get?(Including Motmg, mystery skins, halloween,etc)

MotMG 2018 Discussion Thread (the anointed MEGATHREAD)

i want a pet skin but i just get moss tokens mffs

i got 14 pots, 1 moss token, 1 moss bag, 1 rare key(shaits key…)

Is it cap at 10 spins same as the last box?

yes

Good thing there’s a cap or I probably would’ve wasted more fame trying to get legendary pet skin or tokens.

2018-08-08_13-22-06

No free slots, my characters feel a little suicidal.

Ay imma miss that because I’m on holiday

another garbage box

I didn’t know there was a limit, darn! Only rolled it four times - MysPots, Moss, MysPots, Moss.

There it is again, with fame boxes being unfavorable to the people who don’t fame farm and are unable to have their characters die naturally…

I should do more Lost Halls, maybe I could get my hands on some free fame and a character slot :wink:

Rolled ten times, 7 moss 2 keys and a mystery pot. Rip my fame

Yeah this is something like my story, think I had 3 keys. Did a screenshot but was so underwhelming loot I forgot to even save the img. :smiley:

I’d rather have a box just give clovers and loot potions then a bunch of other junk. Everyone can use clovers.

With the keys, if a lower end players gets a nest key well that’s like getting nothing. Anyone can use clovers and such

I think I’m okay with the keys, a player could try and sell the open for a life or such if it’s a dungeon that’s out of their league, and it’s better than those old mystery ones where you didn’t know what it was gonna open til you used it. These ones you can de-mystery them and decide whether to keep, use or sell (or just drop if truly useless).

Those days

Is it OK for me to be spending all my fame on 10 of these boxes every time?

Yes.
Unlikely you’ll use it on much else and it isn’t that much fame.

I should be saving fame to upgrade my pet yard to legendary since I have two maxed rares, oh well

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.