MotMG 2019 Fame Box #2

NB: Can be rolled four times.
Ends July 31, 2019 12:00 AM (UTC), July 31, 2019 2:00 AM (Europe: Brussels), July 30, 2019 8:00 PM (America: New York), July 30, 2019 5:00 PM (America: Los Angeles), July 31, 2019 10:00 AM (Australia: Canberra)

Possible loot (tall image, click it to view if it doesn’t all appear):

MotMG 2019 Discussion Megathread

Potential Char Slot Coupons?? fuck

Fame boxes continue to be a good lesson in why never to pay actual money gambling in mystery boxes. :rofl:

This is what I got my four rolls
rolls

i got one mystery pot (bruh), one chaos cake (yummy) and two char coupons (yay a free mule coupon)

worth it

How come everyone but me got Chaos Cokkies ;w;

2 chaos cookies atleast… but 2 dyes too >:(

Why do they weight them if you can only buy them four times? It’s not like you can sit there and spend 80,000 fame trying for the super rare drops.

1 coupon (still only have 4 tho because i got shafted by flying to china :c)
1 cookie
2 sets of dies (yes I know it’s spelled dyes. Dies is more accurate)

Because they still want to make it hard to get the items that they would prefer for you to pay for. If they weren’t waited, it would be probable to get good items that could be worth. Fame boxes aren’t meant to be that good because they do only cost fame in the end

One dye, two chaos cookies and one char slot token, which let me complete a stack of five for a char slot. Have a slot for each class now.

The way these tokens work seems very odd. This is the first chance to get one, outside of daily logins. I presume they will appear again as daily logins after a MOTMG interruption, so anyone who has collected four can cash them in. Or they could start appearing in other places in the game, making them somewhat more random.

One chaos cookie, one dye, one char slot token, one mystery pot

1 dye, 1 mystery pot, 1 cake, 1 cookie.

Was totally worth it, given my severely limited fame reserves.

2 cakes, 1 cookie, 1 mystery pot. Fame reserves are starting to run low…

Time to flex the…

Clipboard30

There’s absolutely nothing stopping them from just not putting valuable items in the box in the first place. It only exists to annoy people.

excuse me?

*western music * dies

I’ll just leave this here…https://www.realmeye.com/top-players-by-account-fame
:wink:

Edit: player 9 now identified :stuck_out_tongue: