Motmg Lift off Pack?

Shouldn’t this have been at the beginning of motmg? Not just based on its name but also on its contents

MotMG 2019 Discussion Megathread

Is it just me or does it kinda suck. I guess if you value ST chests, it’s alright but still, paying normally for one vault unlocker and 2 char slot unlockers is 2500 so it just seems like a pretty bad deal overall.

Doesn’t really matter when it comes out does it? The contents are just kinda boring.

I guess it’s kind of dependant on how you value the items. I know Deca tends to value ST chests much higher than how most of the community values them, so it depends how much you think an ST chest is worth. Even then, there’s other things that could be factored into your choice of buying it: Whether you already own a ton of vault chests or character slots, or stocked up on keys.

As for me…I really don’t need extra char slots, so that’s 2k out of there. Paying for the rest with ~$20USD is kind of high for me, so I’ll pass this off even though I’m technically saving “5501 gold” by buying this

The 2 char slots + 2 chests unlocker are worth 3k, so you get 500 gold back plus many random somehow useful items

but the thing is that first off, the first two char spaces you buy aren’t 1k each and second off, although there is a discount, you should save for a better discount

yems bor level 20 pot 5usd btw

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.