MOTMG,(PROS/CONS) @MRogueK

MOTMG,(PROS/CONS)

Alright I have a lot of mixed emotions about the Motmg event, first I love how many people are playing and how often dungeons are being popped , but on the other hand the servers are being way to leggy and inconsistent , It seems like everyone is on Uswest2 and all the other servers are very empty and I still confused why I cant trade Moss and various tokens into some type of loot bag , whatever maybe in the next couple hours they’ll do something, That’s pretty much my biggest topics , and on side note I think its great they added samurai but it really is underwhelming when compared to other classes

MotMG 2018 Discussion Thread (the anointed MEGATHREAD)

Once you stack 10 of the same token, you can double click on it then it’ll turn into a loot bag.

This year (idk about past ones) thats only for mossy. Stone tokens and mad god tokens can be traded in the events tab of daily quest master, for eithee a mad god mayhem key (or 3 for a stack of oryx tokens) or a stone/kingdom skin of your choice

Thank you so much no more chest filled with moss or other tokens

True mb

It’s good to get more people playing, but a lot of the ones who came back will probably check out pretty fast once they’ve done the new bosses and stuff. All the events killed the buzz for me, but it’s great if people can have a good time this month.

Every server being extra crispy potatoes is the con for me

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.