MotMG: Reconstruction is here!

It’s more future-proof than it may look. Endgame dungeons aren’t an everyday addition to begin with, and even as more do get created in the long term, there are ways to spread things out for a while. The exaltation in the Fungal Cavern would likely be the first to get moved since it’s linearly linked to the Crystal Cavern anyway. Lost Halls would likely follow, and beyond that point we also have the power to simply create multiple locations that grant exaltations. Again, that’s a very long term consideration, but it won’t be a roadblock either way.

More stuff I noticed

I dunno if this is new or not but it won’t stop being semi-transparent
Dead leprechaun
Oryx tiles?
Does doom bow look a little different?
Its shot is definitely different.

Dblade does to

And obv bulwark, but i think everyone already knows that

Good build overall. Did a mid-sized o2 and it was pretty enjoyable actually, as opposed to just steamrolling it for loot. I don’t have much complaint with vc from the gameplay perspective, but I have only played for about an hour or so since the release…

Still think exaltation is out of place for realm (as is any “endgame progression system”), and goes against a lot of the main principals, but eh whatever, I guess I can live with it. I’d sincerely hope that it isn’t buffed in the future to provide even stronger permanent increases (if anything, I think it is OP really as it is, even though most players seem to think it is not), and also hope there won’t be any exaltation tokens for sale or anything like that…

Edit: Also I should add that even if the current developers have no vision to monetize the exaltation or permanent account buffs, this still opens the door for future developers to do that. It just seems like a potential pets 2.0.

And at least for me, I used to have sort-of end game goals, but now that exaltation is released, I no longer feel the desire to achieve those goals (exaltation is more significant account buff than the goals I had sought after), but I also have absolutely no desire to grind dungeons to achieve exaltation, not even from the principals perspective that I mention above, but from the fact that it just doesn’t seem fun to follow a streamlined path of grinding dungeons down a completion list. I imagine there are other players who were not at their end game goals yet, who also share these feelings.

I was enjoying it until I had to start doing dungeons I hate doing :fearful::fearful:
Even just a few shatt runs has put me in burnout.

Nest deceived me too because it’s probably the fastest of all the dungeons on the list to complete and things are just gonna get worse from hereon out.

Because Exalt is now the only way to play the game, and because sometimes you simply can’t nexus due to the insane server lag that has been happening lately, I thought I would post the link to this again:

also make sure you pay attention to the connection warning in the top right by the map

that tells you nothing you don’t know already, even when it’s red you don’t really lag

If your connection is fine, but you suddenly get a lagspike, it will not appear until after the fact.

anywhere its beeen red its taken up to 2 secs to nexus

Has anyone found an abyss t-room yet? I did a few (not much since i only full-clear some solos) but havent seen it yet.

I found one, hasn’t really changed at all

Deca: Increased the White Bag drop rate.

Also Deca: Doom Bow and Coral Bow gets no drop rate buff.

Uh since when para drop ripper

Don’t know when this happened, but glad realmeye graveyard works again

The Seal rework… I have a mix feeling about it.

It did make Holy Warrior Seal quite close to BChampion but… I just don’t like Max HP does not instantly grant heal when full HP.

To me, Max HP heal should be associated with In Combat. Basically, if I use my Seal before IC triggers, the Max HP heals me instantly. But, In Combat situation and slap my Seal, Max HP should not grant instant heal.

Best Sword Class Poll

Why would they buff the droprates when they’re already common?

Graveyards may be working but living characters still aren’t