Movies You Like to Watch

Ok, I have to ask. The flipside, one of the worst movies I’ve ever seen was an arbitrary cgi movie called “Sea Level” years ago. Have any if you heard of that?

Daaangggg my man really put guardians of the galaxy on the stay away from list

Random side note on the lord of the rings discussion, but I pulled of a pretty good Gollum voice about a day or two ago. No context needed.

Also if anyone’s interested, Johnny English. Great movie.

(I want to hear you do that over VC now :joy:)

Looney Tunes is a legendary show

I love the Kung Fu Panda movies, particularly the 2nd one. Love the villain, beautiful effects, and more.
Recently while my power was out I went through my old movies and watched Chicken Little. It was even better than I remember it being.
A while ago, I watched The Secret Life of Pets 2. I feel as though this is an unpopular opinion, but the 2nd movie is far superior to the first one. It has this strange structure, for a movie, but it’s worked for me.

Just finished lord of the rings :smiley:
Such good movies… it’s always so sad for me to see characters head their seperate ways at the end of a story… especially in the hobbit and lord of the rings…

Hate to be that guy, but read the books!!! At least the third book. The movies are great, but they took away THE reason that I consider the third book to be one of the best I have ever read in my life.

Yes, I do need to read the lord of the rings books. I have read the hobbit and started to read the fellowship of the ring a few years ago, but never finished it.

I was in the same boat. Read the first half of Fellowship in 8th grade, didn’t commit and finish the series until I was ~22. Well-worth it, though!

I’ve read the series probably at least 3 times since this month started. I absolutely love it!

My favorite part of the movies is either the beacon lighting scene, or when Narsil is reforged into Anduril for Aragorn

I saw it in theaters and it shook me to my core. Such a wonderful film!

Frozen 2 is probably the greatest movie ever made, second only to Lord of the Rings: Return of the King, and that’s coming from a 22 year old dude.

Me w8ed over 6 years for sequel to be released.

I watched Frozen when I was 5th grade. And Frozen 2 when I was high school junior.

I think the original was better, mostly because it had a clearer plot and villain. I loved the whole emotional thing in the sequel, but it was otherwise kinda forgettable. That being said, I still think it was a fine film. It unfortunately just never stuck to my head.

I never really liked either of them, but I appreciate them more now that I played the role of The Duke of Wesselton in a frozen play.

*table slam* KIMI NO NA WA
WEATHERING WITH YOU

…are two that I enjoyed a great deal :3

Aside from those, I’ve seen Interstellar like four times, it’s pretty good.
Other than that, I’m a little ambivalent on movies. I prefer some specific series above them .w.

I finally saw Kimi No Na Wa a few months ago, it is sooo good! I saw Weathering with You in that couple day period it was in theaters and really enjoyed it as well.

Have you seen “The Girl Who Leapt Through Time?” I highly suggest it since you liked those other two.

Another 22 day revive:

Just got into anime and watched demon slayer and violet evergarden, enjoyed both more than most movies/series I have watched in English.

I normally dislike all movies and I think it’s because I’m uncomfortable with any awkward situations in a language I can understand and I love books and reading.

I liked hunt for the wilderpeople to if anime isn’t your thing.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.