MPE - Master Player Experience!

Welcome to the next step up from the PPE!

The Master Player Experience
A way to show off your above the level of a ‘pro’ by complying with a few added rules from the PPE!

*Remember this is only an idea for what you can try, there isnt any official reward at the end of this - just like a normal PPE

Anyway, so the idea sprung to mind when browsing through countless PPE videos to see the same old same old, so i thought adding something new to the realm community to try could bring some life and exitement and a new type of goal to the game.

The MPE in-particular will have one significant difference to a PPE, which in an MPE, you are not permited to wear anything except for a weapon - no ability, no ring and no armour!

So already, there is a huge challenge and a total new aproach to how you play the game, making you have to think before you do, ahem have fun with abyss ahem

Here is a rules list:

No trading
No taking vaulted items etc.
Only using items from what you earn on that character (but in this case its only a weapon)
Earning potions till 8/8 or 6/8 whatever your preference
(Basically all the PPE rules)

Only weapon can be worn.

I myself will give this a go, but shall not be recording it - but maybe you might want to! If you go ahead on trying this utterly insane challenge, fell free to post your videos here!

It certainly will be possible, and there is nothing from stopping you from using up that spare character slot you might have, so give it a try!

Best of luck if your trying it!

A bunch of stupid challenge ideas. ( Don't attempt any of these. )

Cool idea, will try.

But you said MPEs cannot wear armor.

Oh god, what am I gonna choose… A lil-perma stun class, spambomb class, teleport class(trix), perma slow class, struggle-heal class, spamuriken class, or quick rush-2 second invisible class…

As in abbys of demons :^)

Then I guess what you meant was abyss of demons.

I get the feeling that the best class for this challenge would be the wizard. Shocking, I know.

I’m doing rouge!

That’s my favorite color

but trix would be completly better

this seems kind of pointless if there are no abilities. those are what makes the classes unique in the first place for crying out loud.

But how will I get the secret switch in the millions of guild Shatts I’ll run on an MPE Trix without an ability? :cry:

MPE btw lel xd

Yah, just do an abilities only npe

Sounds like people would just pick the classes with the best stats.

Why should anyone do a Rogue MPE if they can do trickster, instead with zero downsides? Or, why do any of the dagger classes when you can play the staff classes?

I don’t really believe this will catch on anyway, it’s just not a very interesting challenge compared to an NPE or PPE.

Better idea:
Do a ppe with unbound nexus key

Do a NDPE. Anytime you take any damage you have to suicide and start over

Dang. I would really like to see someone complete that to at least level 20.

So far i met up with a pally who helped me go from negative att to positive, and also a bit of wis (for UDL), i wanted a bone dagger so we ran mannors, but i mainly got att from boss because lucky SB (him letting me attack the boss for like 40 seconds buffed)

So i’m on hunt for a better dagger.

Eitherway, Its slightly harder than expected, but certainly adaptable.

Also. Your ability is screaming in the chat for help.

Also those calling me insane - Its not fun until you have tried it.

How about the PPE (Pain player experience).

Do all of this without a pet.

Now thats just plain stupid.