MrEyeball and the new star filter change

That’s not a bug, the experience is earned and shared around whoever gets the kill shot. Teleporting to the beach to level their headless bot would simply be leveraging the game’s mechanics.

Huh, I never knew about that. I just figured you got exp if a monster died within some radius of you.

Can we get MrEyeball to at least 11 stars? that way we can have chat filter on and still talk to our favorite floating eyeball

Well, the way I see it is that an enemy should give experience to those in the area where it died, not around the player that killed it.

Assassins, Huntresses, and Archers would be at a disadvantage then. There should be a maximum distance beyond which exp isn’t granted. That seems like the best option. Depending on how severely this mechanic is being taken advantage of this may not be a particularly important thing to address, though.

as well has a potential ridiculous range (if the enemies stand nicely spaced out and die to 200dmg hit).

Deca and Realmeye have no correlation, Realmeye is not an official site of the game therefore there could be no argument for Deca admins to give a ‘bot’ special permissions.

link

As of right now it’s rather inconvenient to communicate with mr eyeball without the deca ring being in stock. Is there any chance MrEyeball will go down a day for "“maintenance” and rank up? (Potentially all the way for swag points)

Perhaps even rally the community to group up with mr.ball and create a massive train?

Sorry, but although i like the idea of promoting the idea of people getting people to work together to make a bot that doesn’t play the game a circle-jerking status, massive trains are disasterous. (300+ in one realm)

Someone can white star an unnamed account and offer to change the name to mreyeball and give up the account. Alternatively it would only take me a day to get a 10+ star account, he doesn’t need to be white star just better than the bots.

News flash: MrEyeBall has just received his white star. Credit to Stefive

@Mrunibro

MFW they took action so quickly

Honestly, this move has a disproportionately high impact on my deca-meter.

There are a few things they’ve done where I’ve said to myself “why couldn’t kabam just work with us for goodness sakes.”

Note also that Mreyeball is now part of the DecaGMs guild, along with @Sileeeeex, @Dhayne, and @Menichko.

Is this something more than a temporary invite? Does this mean anything at all? Only time will tell.

Edit: OMG SIL3X HAZ BEEN ON THE FORUMZ

Whatever you do, don’t tell Ideas.

He was on once, for five hours, shortly after the forums launched, and hasn’t been back since. I think <a href-https://www.realmeye.com/forum/t/about-the-ideas-category/66>Ideas will have to live with his absence.

Thread could probably be locked now. I also don’t like the fact that Stefive suicided the paladin instead of deleting it.

welp, looks like silex fed him mass fame chickens. No fame train. And deca’s keeping mreyeball in their guild.

Yep, I think you’re right.

</thread>