MrEyeBall being useless

So right now im trying to get a good roll on a wizard, so I level to 20 but when I ask mreyeball my stats, no matter how much time passes or how much time I spend in the nexus, neither he nor realmeye recognizes the character, saying its only level 1 with average stats and no gear, which it isn’t, so I delete the character both on realmeye and in game, and now I made a new character, and all that shows up on realmeye is my knight and not the new wizzy, and when I ask him my stats now he keeps referring to my stats on knight

Have been reported before:

Seems to be an issue with MrEyeball. Right now the best you can do is use muledump for that, until they fix it.

Mr.Eyeball works just fine for me, I always use him. All you gotta do is type /tell mreyeball lefttomax and it will show you your pots needed to max. It’s very helpful.

Wrong, when I ask him that it says what I have left to max on my knight
Its acting as if the character doesn’t exist

Then look up the stats on the wiki and compare them to your character.

you need to nexus for MrEyeball to update.

The problem could be that there isn’t a bot connected to RealmEye present in your server. The progress I’ve made on my characters in USSW yesterday is not up to date on the site. I went to USNW and selected my characters individually to update the page.

You have to be in the nexus for MrEyeball to show you your stats. The Realmeye bots are in the nexus, not the realm

Please pay attention to what I posted, I have waited in the nexus and he still doesn’t change, read what I said in full before you make me look like an idiot

You wouldn’t have multiples of the same class, would you?

1. if you haven’t already, reload the game and see if it works
  2. look at your real eye profile. Mouse over the info button, or click i forget
    But it should tell you all your stats, the average, etc.

in your Realm of the Mad God game

If you go to the experimental menu then turn on option “Toggle Pots to Max Text” then you can hover your mouse over your stats and it will tell you the number of pots needed to max that stat

I’m not wrong. It works just fine for me. Just because you can’t get it to work, doesn’t mean I am wrong. :slight_smile:

You do not have to be in Nexus. I’ve done it in vault, pet yard, dungeons and even in the realm.

Hey guys, I died on my knight and it updated, and if you have still yet to read the damn description, I have been in the nexus for a long time and it didn’t work, please pay more attention

takes out 5 attentions to pay

Mreyeball was acting up, at least according to the forums posts that I saw.

Other than that, a general tip would be to enter a realm and then nexus a few times.

Also multiples of the same class will not show up as Doc pointed out.

But seriously, why so angry at everyone?

There is actually a new experimental feature for that:

I know man. But this feature has only been in place for barely a month or two. And besides, I like doing it the /tell mreyeball lefttomax way because I’m old school. Lol. :slight_smile:

Buddy, you need to pay more attention and at least try what we’re telling you to do. You don’t necessarily need Mr. Eyeball to function in the RotMG world. Just use the pots to max text or actually go to www.realmeye.com or something.

beggars cant be choosers