MSeal Bug

I’ve noticed it’s insanely hard for me to get buffed by a Marble Seal, even if I plop it down on myself, I don’t get the buff at least 70% of the time, has anyone else been experiencing it?

Dont pay attention to the crusade and spooky

I have experienced the same thing.

Yes, it’s been happening to me pretty much ever since MotMG started, about the past 2-3 days. SOMETIMES I’ll be able to put one down and everyone will keep the damaging and armored buffs. Like you said though, most of the time it’s either no buffs are given in the first place or they appear and almost immediately disappear. Maybe the bug is a result of deca tinkering with seals for the new combat system, but whatever the case I hope it gets fixed before too long.

I suspect this may have to do with the 0.2 sec duration of the applied effects.
Something similar affected EUNorth - the enemy from the Machine that shoots in a “petal pattern” - with its shots inflicting Quiet for 0.2s. The game doesn’t seem to really like it, so you’d up either with your MP instantly back at full, or empty until you modify your max MP (by swapping out an item that gives +mp, for instance).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.