MStar and Illumination

So what’s the deal with illumination and morning star, do I have to farm udls and abysses or do they not drop

They’re limited reskins that drop at a slightly higher rate. Currently, they don’t drop.

I am pretty sure they still drop from heroic dungeons, it is just that in most MotMGs they do drop instead of dblade and dbow

Kinda wish for 2 things here.

1. all old illumination swords from the regular abyss to be changed to dblade or something different. Making illumination something to be proud of obtaining… I’m sitting on 8 illumination swords making me not care to get one from a heroic.

2. heroic dungeons to be a permanent rare drops in dungeons.

though I doubt that’s a popular opinion.

No, I wish those dungeons would drop rarely myself. I was unable to do the Heroic Abyss because of life timing, but I did manage to do a few HUDL’s.

My only personal argument against them is that heroic dungeons are not something I would want DECA to focus on right now, and unlike some of the other “master” dungeons imitating weaker ones (is, Encore, Thicket, or WL), these feel almost identical to the originals and clunky in comparison, so they may feel like an incomplete concept to some. But that’s not a major argument against it by any means.

Have you done one since the change? they are now only a boss room and the boss is much different. https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/heroic-archdemon-malphas

dungeons done, just gotta add the drop :stuck_out_tongue:

I agree. I never got to experience the heroic dungeons and I am really bummed out about it. I would like to see it be a rare drop from the regular dungeons kina like how O3 had a change to open from WC during the event recently.

I mean… They are “done,” but last time I did the HAbby (2 months ago?) It still had the issue of invisible bullets killing you. I don’t remember having any problem with HUDL, though, and I definitely would like to see them as rare drops after the normal dungeon completions!

i’d be happy if the heroic dungeon dropped at the same rate as aliens spawning in realm

I have not looked at them since, I missed that! I’d probably be more ok with them, then. :smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.