Muledump doesnt load vaults

ive done the muledump = true edit, got muledump from the new and it still doesnt work. vaults dont show but everything else does

nvm it just started showing olmao how do i delete a post

wait actually is there a way to make marks appear? rn they just appear as an id and empty box

You’re using a severely outdated version of Muledump from the sounds of it. Atomizer’s Muledump hasn’t been updated in two years and doesn’t have the latest sprite sheets and data.

Check out Jakcodex/Muledump for a Muledump that gets regularly updated.

yea am using his. marks dont show, neither do some reskins.

nvm im an idiot dont @ me okay idk how to delet a thread lmao

I downloaded the latest version, 9.4.0, and it‘s badly broken. Every time it loads it shows a blank screen. To display anything I need to disable it then enable it. I.e. disable totals, then enable totals, and they appear. The same goes for char stats.

The other way it’s broken is reloading no longer reloads. Instead it just sits there until I go into a pointless dialog and use a popup for each account to make it reload now. Basically it takes one minute from loading until it is ready to use. Used to take a few seconds. I am considering going back to the previous version and updating the PNGs and data only.

Would you mind joining our discord so I can talk with you about this? There’s probably a fixable issue going on. If you’re interested: https://discord.gg/JFS5fqW

No, I don’t use Discord. Better to deal with it here. For one it will be far more useful to other people if they have the same problems. Do it by web-chat and you have to do it again and again each time the problem arises.

You can access Discord on your browser and web-chat that way.

Also, Discord is very popular nowadays and choosing not to use it means you’ll be missing out. I mean, it’s free.

Again, no I don’t use Discord. And doing it here is far more useful, not just to me but to anyone else with similar problems.

@Reformedd are you happy with the answer you’ve got - would you like the topic closed?
@ others if you wish to discuss other Muledump problems, etc, it would be probably best in the latest MD topic: Jakcodex Muledump v9.4.0 (or a new topic). :+1:

yes please

At OP request.