Muledump is down
Muledump Server Error
Muledump no longer working
Muledump is down
Muledump server error on Mozilla firefox
Muledump Error (MotMG)
MuleDump not refreshing/updating

I think this has been happening to all people using muledump recently

Everyone I’ve spoken to has been getting this too.

DECA rate limited the main url the game uses to load your characters, and what muledump uses too. So if you load too many accounts in 5 minutes you get blocked for 5 minutes

Apparently,. idk if this is tru or what

I do have gotten that aswell.

I think that’s true, but I heard there is a greater problem with muledump:

Apparently RotMG sends XML responses that muledump interprets as JSON responses in order to process and use easily for every account and characters that muledump manages. The XML responses must be changed into JSON responses through Yahoo APIs (Yahoo servers). Deca seems to be blocking any incoming and outgoing signals from the Yahoo APIs, which results in the signal bounce-backs that everybody seems to be experiencing (the “server error” messages).

Well that makes a lot of sense, but i do have another problem.
I play Realm on flash, but its not runnin very well today, since in stays with the black screen but with the loading in the lower part.

Does this have to do with the limit account??

Cause it works, im making the log in check of today but it kinda stuck after some accounts

DECA rate limited char/list url, which breaks flash clients as well as muledump. Muledump is basically ruined because every request goes through yahoo’s xml to json api, so everyone who uses muledump is on the same ip.

Stolen from the other other forums

I actually had this problem and it seems to be related to the the rate limit. Someone else in reddit said they were locked out for 5 minutes after trying to reload too many accounts at once. I restarted my computer and that seemed to fix it for me.

DECA PLS FIX ;_;

Ikr, maybe this marks the end of mule-dump ;-;

Same here :_

Seems to be working now?
/panic?

Edit: no, not working now.

You know, having muledump stop working would be just the right push I needed to stop playing this game once and for all.

Since apparently I can’t do much about it, I’ll just hope things work themselves out.

My muledump is working again. Can more people confirm it’s fixed?

edit: not working anymore

Nope, not for me.

Steamworks error as well since…yesterday already, I believe.

I’ve read this on reddit about loading too much and you’ll be locked out.
Sometimes I can reload a failed to load account after a few minutes, and then I leave the muledump html tab up and reload a failed account after an hour and still has an error.

Tried again after many hours of downtime, went back online and on muledump and the same account still has an error.
I don’t mind a few minute wait per account but it’s been hours!

Apparently, as I read on reddit, DECA had been blocking requests from Yahoo servers.

And muledump uses Yahoo API (YQL) to convert character’s XML data to JSON. Either DECA should revoke this blocking or we need an alternative of YQL.

If DECA doesn’t fix this, I and a lot of other people are in serious trouble.

• windows 7
  • flash player projector
    hey, so, whenever I try to refresh muledump, it gives me this ‘server error’ it just started yesterday and wont refresh ever since, whats the problem here?