Muledump on Android Default Explorer [Tutorial]

So I had the same question and I tried to see if I could use muledump on my phone, the answer is yes, you can, on pc when you open muledump on the explorer and see the URL, you can simply add it as a bookmark, well thats the same on the android system, here’s how you do it with detail for android system:

1- First you have to make sure you have copied MuleDump on your phone.
!!! You have to pay attention on where you put it, (sd - internal) (inside folder, etc) cause you need the url, only copy the folder where you want it.

Screenshot

2- You need to find the file on your phone, to make sure about the url, what I did is that i connected my phone to the pc, loaded the sd card and just copied the folder there.
Take note of the path part cause thats the only thing you need.

Phone Screenshot

3- You need to open the default internet explorer, copy the local file and thats it.

NOTE: it worked for me on mozilla firefox but didnt on Opera, dont know why, but the default explorer works so…

Now, the url on android for local files in sd card is:
file:///storage/sdcard0/muledump-master/muledump.html

NOTE2: This parh may variate if you:
-Copied the file on a different place.
-Renamed the muledump folder

IMPORTANT:
I just realized… I have android 4.4, this may affect if andorid changed the local file links with the versions

If the android version is not a problem , thats it, you have muledump on your phone, be sure to add that url to bookmars so you dont have to make almost everything again.

Works as any other page, double finger to zoom in and out and tap as click.

How it looks for me

Was this guide useful?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Pretty cool, didn’t know it was possible. I might try it out later. If anyone else do, please post saying if it worked or not.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.