Muledump question

hey. I’m going on a week vacation starting today and I do not want to lose my login calendar rewards (I want that free ambrosia!!). I heard you can use muledump on your iPhOne to get the calendar. does this still work? how do I download it? how do I use it once I’ve downloaded it to get my rewards? Thank you!

You can just use puffin to normally log in the game

I recall refreshing muledump would simulate logging in on all your accounts, which is what I did during the month the calender had a free character slot. I think it should still work.

You have to make sure you log into the game before the end of the month to actually collect the rewards though.

Does that require a jailbreak?

I wanna emphasize this: muledump does not allow you to claim the reward. It counts as a login so you can claim in-game any other day of the month, but since you’re not gonna be there to collect in the end of the month, choose another route. I’ve heard this puffin browser mynamerr mentioned works fairly well.

I have the same problem!
im flying today and i want to get the daily quest rewards.
BUT! im using the steam version. so using puffin browser wont help :frowning:
please can any1 save me?

I’d set up An account on the main site before you leave.
Also I have my own question for anyone for some reasons my vaults aren’t showing up on muledump how do I get the to show up

Ok so from what I’ve heard is that the best option is puffin. But how do I get it? Do I need a jailbreak?

The solution is in the first comment.

Using puffin won’t get me banned, correct?

As far as I know, puffin is just a browser for mobile devices that runs flash. It would be the same as running the game through any other browser for desktops, such as chrome.

I thought the daily calendar thing measured log-in duration to some degree, so as to not count players who only log in for a second or few. Is that not the case? (I’d be disappointed if they let this loophole survive this long)

I may misunderstand the question but to get your log in rewards all you have to do is log in and they are there for you. So I would say there is no time duration.

Prepare to be disappointed. As stated before, you don’t even have to log-in, merely refreshing your account on muledump is enough. You’d still have to log-in to claim the rewards, but still.

Bah. Should have an in-game captcha type thing to verify users are legit logging in.

i cant make it work why?
i only have one acount i follow step by step pasword and email checks but still dont work use chrome why don show me any thing

https://realmofthemadgodhrd.appspot.com/*

This is a bit late but I found a solution to your Steam problem.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.