Muledump SCARY Error? [Vaults not showing]

So right now after the game servers were down, I went onto Muledump and reloaded all. After everything had been reloaded, I looked at the top and saw a LOT less items then I normally saw, so I immediately got worried.

Then I looked at what I had left and I only had a few miscellaneous pots and only 3 life left (in inventory of mule). I looked and saw NOTHING in ANY of the vaults of my chars. Even my SB items on my main. Is this related to the crashing of the game (Muledump not being able to see into vaults?)

My first thought was that I got hacked, and the hacker took all of my valuable items, but after realizing that my UT’s had gone I had to conclude it was related with the game crash. I just wanted to raise awareness about this, and also how would this be possible?

(Muledump please don’t scare me again) :fearful:

Thanks. ProWinner

My muledump isn't working
My muledump isn't working

Thanks for scaring me too

If you update muledump, all your vaults should appear again
With the new update, the order of the vaults changed or something like that, that’s why

same, i got really scared then got on rotmg only to find out that it was down again

Oh damn, so I need to update? thanks

And also @Herdidi damnit because I took down the website with my muledump thinking someone got his/her hands on the website name then cracked the password, and was in the process of taking my stuff before the game crashed and stopped them. (time to redo the website) :expressionless:

Wait I clicked update and it just said “latest version”?

See here.

Mule Dump Updater
New Muledump?/Fixing old one
Muledump is Not Working
Let's see what you're hoarding! Post your muledumps here

lmaooooo see the update first xD

Right, thanks! Should this thread be closed now?

lol that would be smart next time

Thank Niegil. And sure, ping @ moderators if you’re sure that it works now. Otherwise it’s still nice to have this open in case it didn’t work.

Thanks @Niegil xD

the only reason why the vaults werent showing was because the game was down btw
now that the game is up again, it should work perfectly as normal
edit: i stand corrected lol

Oh interesting because @Uniqourn told me it was because I needed to update muledump

I updated my muledump just as the game restarted so I have no idea whose right

I never said that! I told you to do what Niegil said to do, which was just editting a line in the realmapi file. SX is incorrect because no vaults showing happened before servers got crashed.

Multiple people were having this issue, in fact everybody should have been having the issue because Deca specifically said so in the update.

same thing lol

the important thing is that we know what happened

I went into shock when I saw that there were more than 40 lifes on my mules. Thanks for this post, I was relieved.

Edit - vaults still not showing up

the hackers dropped all your uts

not happening to me at all