Muledump Update for 27.7.X12.1

Mod Note: This thread was created by a user who claims to have stolen many rotmg accounts by bruteforcing their passwords. However, they claimed to also wish to want to help the community by offering updates to muledump. See below for the conversation regarding bruteforced accounts.

Given the obvious security concern, please do not download or use code supplied by this user. -Stupidity

Original Post here

This is just a small update that fixes and adds a few things. This update has every item in production and items coming out. If anyone needs any help please ask.

In the Lib Folder:

Replace your Renders.png with this: (Redacted)

Replace your constants.js file with this: (Redacted)

Replace your pcstats.js file with this: (Redacted)

In this update:
  • Added 2 new dungeons Completed (Easy LOD and Battle Nexus)
  • Updated item fame bonus and feed power
  • Added 4 items that needed to be added (Stanley Skin, Valentine Launcher, Apocalypse Feather, and Pet Rock “Leonard”)
  • Fixed position & name of Hearticles

(Notepad++ is ideal for editing the .js files on windows)

(Sublime Text is ideal for editing the .js files on mac)

Thanks to @Nevov for continuing to help me fix muledump and make it what it is.

edit: It is now fixed, please try again

Here is a Muledump update for the past couple versions
Muledump Update for 27.7.X12
Back with another Muledump update for 27.7.X11.1

The Stanley the Spring Bunny Skin (SB) seems to be missing it’s sprite

Fixed thanks for that

Ay! It’s here!
inb4 possible Muledump April Fools prank

Hm. After updating, my first account seems to be not showing up anymore, and MuleDump is blank every time I reopen it, and I have to refresh it. Is this a bug?

EDIT: Also, the screen gets really dark when I try to reload, as if the darker coloring is layered.

I have the same problem, apparently it’s something with “additional stats” and “achievement progress”. I reset muledump it worked fine until I enabled those two stats.

thank you for updating, did you look into the vault order? or did i get that from some other place :no_mouth:

The bug is in pcstats.js after line 262

262 needs to be:
for (var k in bonuses) {

And then there is a line missing between 262 & 263:
var b = bonuses[k](st, c, d, fame);

[Edit: replied to wrong post, sry, should have been @Edwardidk @Werbenja @ProfIce]

Thanks! :heart:
incompetent coders
/s

It should be fixed now

I haven’t yet but maybe in the future

It is fixed now

For your next update, I’ve just tested out that stat#29 is Cave of a Thousand Treasures. I… eh… don’t know what to shorten that to, lol. TreasureCavesCompleted?

Does this have the April Fools update?

If so, probably won’t use this update.

You mean so the UB rings have the old hamburgers sprites, etc?

Yes. And the experimental ring.

Nope, just the good ol’ sprites.
Even tho the current ones are technically the old ones, but you get what I mean.

This renders.png uses the April Fools item graphics: http://i.imgur.com/Twyaz2R.png

If you want those disgusting hamburgers messing up your muledump then good luck to you!

for this thread and future threads, I really suggest you guy don’t touch any files from profice

Wow

I’m glad I don’t use muledump now.