Muledump Update for 27.7.X12.1

Thank you for your service. I don’t openly condone brute forcing passwords, but the fact that you can get 500+ in a day is ridiculous. If people don’t want their account broken into, then use a strong password. Mine are always 20+ characters, and extremely difficult to remember.

Again, I don’t condone that behavior, but I don’t think neglecting the fact that people don’t use good password etiquette is right.

That is so true, the only accounts I get into are accounts that have really bad passwords and haven’t been changed in awhile.

what, their real name?
Or are you talking length wise

They should be easy to remember for you but not for others

I recomend doing something like that:

1. Look for your favorite quote (Example: Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
  2. Create your code for that (Example: Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it’s the courage to continue that counts.)
  3. Done. Your new completely weird from normal side password is not 100% legit

Sinffinfitctctc

My favorite quote is “Print all social symbolism, whatever our rules denominate”.

Just Common Passwords

Thats a toughy

extra ‘i’ in there

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.