Mules with Unity

Use mid-platform client like WSL or Hackinotish :slight_smile: also u can extract file to other disk (pendrive, portable SSD[like the Transcend’s one) and ur good to go.

I have a feeling that someone will probably come up with a solution to the mule problem sometime before Flash goes under, so I’ll just keep signing in with MD for now and hope for the best for when I eventually can’t access my mules the current way.

Could be the reason they’re being generous with free vaults and character slots? If on the horizon is an angry mob who can no longer do muling.

yikes, time to condense evrything into glife lel

And suddenly the penny drops as to why it’s called EXALT = EX-ALT because no more alts, geddit?
Funny joke! :smile::thinking: unless… :worried:

Well, a quick count gives us the following data for this month:

• 1 chest coupon from the calendar, potentially the fifth one required (I personally missed one a couple months back, so it may be the first one for some?);
  • 1 vault chest from the calendar;
  • 1 vault chest from the free pack;
  • 1 vault chest from the campaign if you reach 90k points / 1.8k tokens (since each one is worth 50)

Plus the backpacks from the calendar, combined with the free pack’s character slot, gives us at least 32 spaces, potentially 40 if you do the quest! Not bad, eh?

Seelpit: Not bad
Me: 69 bjillion mules and f2p whfiwnfbdjcbjcwdi
But, can’t you just trade with steam as main and unity launcher seperate as mule? Am i missing something? I started the transfer earlier this morning and now all my chars just look like RWT mules :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not sure on that. My steam account is linked to my web account anyways so I’m - yet again- - no help. Theoretically it could work? Depends on if the launcher will detect different instances of it running.

Since realm is now going to be in exalt, will it be possible to open 2 exalt launchers from the same pc? (assuming that the web browser version is going to open the exalt launcher, i haven’t tried it yet)

they may give us a way to use our mules, but currently we can’t and if they don’t actively add something to allow mule use they’ll end up being completely unusable when flash is dead.

i have an additional laptop so i think im good but i was just curious and there’s probably a lot of people who don’t have 2 pcs so if they become unusable i’m expecting a lot of people to quit

let’s just hope deca does something about this or explains

how do i delete someone else’s comment

flag it

Atm I use both flash and unity to log on both main and mule accounts, but I’m guessing in the future you’ll just have to use two operating systems unless like others mentioned above someone finds a way.

Would simultaneously running one exalt client and another exalt client that is within a virtual machine work? That could be a possible solution if you can keep the memory and cpu low enough…

His comment makes sense now.

Also, inb4 DECA actually implements some of the ideas in this thread: Make mules obsolete!

I don’t see an infinite vault literally ever being added, but maybe Deca will make vaults cheaper to buy, as $5 for each is kinda a lot

But Deca has already done this, with the gift chests and the Tinkerer 3:1 pots exchange.

If a player is happy to undergo the conversion rate, they can now hold as many greater pots as they desire in their limitless gift chests (thousands if they wish).

Idk how any of that works but it sounds either illegal or not worth it at all XD

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.