My account got hacked :( pls send help

Hey,

So, two days ago I lost access to my account (someone got into my account and changed the password).

So in the morning I received a message trough my discord saying “rotmg account hacked”, and I replied “what?” and they said “check your account”, so I went to login to rotmg and my password was not correct(they had changed it) I started panicking and tried to do “forgot my password” to reset, and bellow that there was a text saying that I had to wait 10 minutes, so I waited 10 minutes and tried again and received the same message, tried this for an hour and eventually got it to work, as fast as I could I logged in and saw that all my characters had been killed except for my new one that was lvl 1(some of them had backpacks full of ut’s), and all my ut’s and st’s (10 full chests that I farmed for the last 7 years) had been cleared, since ut items are not tradable except for some he just did that for griefing because he could not trade those for is main account.

I meanwhile he asked me through discord if I could pay him with bitcoin(I will attach a screenshot).

Relevant information: My email is protected by two step protection so he could not had access to it, my rotmg password is different from everywhere else, I don’t give that password to anyone, I only play from my computer that is at my house, no virus or keyloggers detected I scanned the computer, the only thing I had in common with the hacker was we shared the same discord server(guild discord server). I have this account for 7 years and 111 days and nothing ever happened.

So I’m asking for your help to get those items back(I don’t know if deca could roll back the account to the day that this appended, 29/05/2019 at 8:30am ), I’m crying and very pissed about all this situation since this is my favourite game and I support it as much as I can since I play it almost from the beginning and got so many of my friends to play it too. If that can’t happen, I have to stop playing my favourite game that makes me unstress for playing it after work. I have spent close to 150€ I know is not much but is what I could. I’m sad that some security breach like this had happened…!
PNG|690x397

The RealmEye forum is just an unofficial forum, we’re players and fans of the game like you, there is not much we can do here except listen to your story and offer advice on how to not get hacked again in future.

Sorry if that sounds unsympathetic, but we don’t really have anything useful to say except try contacting Deca to get your account secure, but they won’t do a rollback because they never do for things like this.

One thing is, you didn’t say how you play the game, on browser/Steam or another way.
Because it’s often that accounts are hacked after a player tries using a hacked version of the game downloaded from some website, and the hacker gets your details that way.

Might be the reason. I can’t see any other way

If you accidentally give out your email, someone can guess the password.

>guess
you mean brute force?

Wow, I’m honestly sorry… Wish there was something we as a player base could do… The most I myself can do is provide you with a mass amount of def and atk pots. But other than that not much I can do : (( this is really sad, can’t believe someone would do such a thing :rage:

Either/or. Maybe your friends think they’re being funny.

Get Ez’ed Mate This is why u dont fuck with ZElectro :slight_smile:

Wait, what?

Anyways, op, go contact deca there should be an option to do it, at the left most option in the main menu, but have you tried any hacked clients, or literraly any thing that couldve keylogged you, or muledump?

yeah i use flash player with the client obtained through deca website.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.