My account has been banned [do I have to wait for an answer from Ban Appeal?]

Greetings to everyone in this forum. Yesterday I was playing everything right and today when I connect it tells me that my account has been banned because I went to my mail appeared several messages from xsolla that returned something satisfactorily as I sent captures of everything to deca went to the page of reports and that of deca (Ban Appeal). I sent him the message telling him several things about what happened to me and capturing what I had in my xsolla email and capturing the account and card and everything I had used. Automatically they sent me a message with a case number, I would like to know if I just have to wait to be answered or not. Please because I’m desperate.

yes

Sending a ticket number is standard procedure in IT support. You’re in the queue and your issue will be dealt with. From the details you provide it is impossible to say how it will end up, but if you can prove you’ve done nothing wrong, you’ll have your account back.

A suggestion: if you email Deca, try to read out loud what you’ve written, and make sure it makes sense before you hit “send”, especially if you’ve changed your mind on what you want to say and there can be extra or missing words.

ty

thx

Hope you’re unbanned!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.