My account is 3 years old! [giveaway] CLOSED

My account is 2 years and 363 days old today, so by Monday it will be 3 years old!
I have only played for about a year and a half, but that’s a very long time for me to stick to anything, so let’s celebrate with a skin giveaway!!!

Only 3 options, vote to enter, and leave a message as a comment if you like. I’ll close and select the winners Monday night (UK time).

• Lil Red Skin - mystic skin
  • King Knifeula Skin - trix skin
  • Brigand Skin - rogue skin

0 voters

EDIT: Sorry guys, I should have explained it better. This is how I envisage the pool to work. You can select up to 3 options. I’ll draw the winners in the order I have entered the options. If you win the first draw, I’ll remove you from the other 2 (same with winning the 2nd, you’ll be removed from the third), since I’d like to give them to 3 different people.

awww it’s a cute lil toddler now :slight_smile:

my 7 y/o keeps throwing tantrums

I intend on giving whatever skin I get, assuming I actually win, as a gift to someone.

woah jason whos the lucky guy?

@Kittie you can pick all 3 options might want to fix that

@Merricmojo Yes, that’s how I wanted it to work. I have edited to explain.

yay

Oh cause I thought like you get 3 chances op

gl to all

wow your account is almost exactly 2 years older than mine

Congrats man.

so why even enter?

Congrats man, and that is an amazing username. Lucky!

I’m an mid aged toddler of 3 years and 78 days

I dunno, maybe its because I I have these skins, while my friend doesn’t, and unlike you I’m not a selfcentered and selfish brat?

Mate this thread is a giveaway… Please don’t call people entering giveaways selfish brats.

Well, he did question why I would enter a giveaway in the first place if I don’t intend on keeping my prize, should I win, despite the fact I clearly stated I would give it as a gift to someone. Also, I interpreted his tone as being basically ‘If you don’t want the prize, get lost so I can win!’

Fair rebuttal.

I’ve been sitting here for 10mins thinking of what to add to that… so instead i’m just going to head home from work.

Good luck in the giveaway guys and you’re not a brat @JoshBros.

We should be done with the terrible twos now! I expect no tantrums anymore

Well I’ve got the 3 cheapest cute skins, so not really op :stuck_out_tongue: