My concepts/sketches

Of course not, Lol xd
I do this for another project, a more suitable place where I can realize my ideas and feelings.

Horrbone the Mage
Another concept for the realm enemy.
Boner

Horrbone’s rework

I am trying to connect his story with the cult of summoners. The distinctive mark of this cult is the dressing Robe of the Invoker

Boner

My new NPE ninja!

Patrick Star btw lel xd.

All of your sprites are amazing and could easily fit in the RotMG universe, aesthetically and via animations. It looks so genuine, it’s outstanding. Would love to see more from ya! ^-^b

such reviews are nice to read!
I suspended the work on this project. Because it is busy with other projects. For example, here. We make a clicker game for mobile devices. Be sure, I will make a whole bunch of references from rotmg :smiley:

https://imgur.com/a/1uB9lZX

Some concepts.

I slept very little that night. Inspiration does not ask my desires. I just did it. %)

hissodungeon2

New dungeon where you fight Oryx while he’s trying to take a bath confirmed.

Back to RotMG arts.

After a whole month of rest, I get back into this industry. I’m not empty handed. I have fresh boss design.

In game:

2 options w/eye’s and w/out eye’s. What one do you like? :slight_smile:

frames

Eyes, definitely!

Shroom guy

angry

Uodated!

shroom

Oooh nice Halloween sprite

Know this is a bit late but I personally find no eyes more frightening because he is left faceless

Another concept.

Merasmus’ Skull Hat But It’s Alive

New design concepts.

More in twitter(click pic below)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.