My Crystal Sword just gone missing?

I went to the vault to put some pots away and noticed on the 1st slot where I always keep my Crystal Sword is now an attack pot?

I had not farmed an attack pot for hours since I’m just doing Oryx horde.
I checked everything in my small vault and it’s all my saved items in all its order except that my inventory has an attack pot instead of my crystal sword! LOL whyyyy

You can see it’s still equipped on my warrior through realmeye… can I get it back somehow? D: I miss it

Why do you need it? xD this sword is bad

It’s good for the range

Yes exactly haha
It lets me play safely with less risk
I lost so many 6/8 knights but since I got the sword, I’ve been surviving much longer

Crystal sword is shit

Either one of two things could have happened
a) you dragged the pot accidentally and the sword got dropped.
b) the server lagged and basically changed the csword into an atk pot - it’s happened to me once, but it was a long time back during the peak of the Kabam era. There’s unfortunately no method i know of to prove your case, so you just gotta chin up and move on I suppose.

I like how people give their uneeded opinions on a bug thread.

Thanks MessItUp
It’s funny to know someone had the same problem as I did lol

Well you posted this on the discussion section. This is where people discuss about whatever you posted and it gets off topic. If you just wanted answers you shouldve posted this in the Academy Q&A

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.