My Entry for the Deca Art Contest of May 2017

I gotta say, this is amazing. Good Job!

The skin is pretty solid, but there is one problem I can see with the side sprite. The wings on the back sprite are great, but it looks like they were copy-pasted over to the side. The perspective looks odd, since at that angle you should be able to see more of the right wing.

Aside from that, the entry as a whole is great! It would be nice if you could stabilize the Fairy Princess sprite, but:

it took me like 3 days to make it so I was lazy af and didn’t use the same tool.

I can relate.

yah, :< I see what u are talking about, but now it’s too late :’>

thnx :>

I really love it!!! for some reason pixel fairies are so cool :3

I like the boss sprite, it feels more like 16x16 character sprite with a completed UT set but I think the shading is a little off. Good luck on your entry, hopefully i’ll be your competition with my Lich sprite ;0

glad u like it ^^, there’s was something off so I tried to fix it

I hope they add your work, the fairy boss is absolutely amazing and the mini fairy is adorable :3

thnx, my priority is not the skin to be added tho, all I wanted was to be part of the testers :<, but when I look at power’s and dappertron’s submission, I lose all hope :’>.

Yeah I felt like that too, but i still have hope, for me and for you, lets go for everything :3
And on the official post it says that if the qality is enough, there would be more than one winner :>

: D cool, hope we all make it :>

I hope that too :3 See ya on the testing team?? x3

:> If we make it, then yeah, see ya

thnx, my priority is not the skin to be added tho, all I wanted was to be part of the testers :<, but when I look at power’s and dappertron’s submission, I lose all hope :’>.

Noooooo, don’t! They can choose as many contestants as they like, after all!

still hard to believe :<

@moderators close this thread pls