My Entry for the June Art Contest 2018

Alright, I edited every single sprite, and I completely redid the pet skin with a new concept.
Enjoy!

Skin:
delthea

Sunbeam Trickster (based off of Delthea from Fire Emblem, ikik it doesn’t look like her at all)
Description: She’ll brighten up your day!
(probably the worst one of all my entries)

Pet Stone:
smileman

Mr.Giggles:
Description: He’s a real happy camper!

Enemy:

Totalia the Unbound:
Description:
Totalia is a mage who aligns with the element of darkness. Being an unusual form of magic, she was often ridiculed by her peers and superiors when she was young.
When Totalia grew older, she became aware of the presence of a form of evil that lurked beneath the planes of the Realm, given that she could see into all darkness. She was the one who named it the Void Entity, a name that stuck when people spoke about it.
As Totalia’s knowledge in magic began to grow, she began to hear a voice talking to her.
“Hello… Totalia…” it said to her every time it spoke.
Totalia knew full well that it was the Void Entity talking to her, and ignored it. It continued to bug her by day.
Nobody knows what happened, as she locked herself away in an underground labyrinth of hers. What people do know, is that she emerged a year later, more powerful than ever, with flames bearing a strange resemblance to the power of the forgotten king of the shattered kingdom.

Enjoy it! <3

(imgur link: https://imgur.com/a/UCCW5kE)

You should add side rotations on the die too :stuck_out_tongue:.

Is the main skin 8x8?
Also the pet skin is nice, but you need one going right and left I think
Edit: GOT MOTHERDUCKING NINJA’D AGAING WTF

I think he/she said he/she would add it later.

Bump! I redid the entire entry! (I didn’t submit it earlier, wanted to make some tweaks)
Enjoy it!

NO!!! Where’d the dice go :frowning:

Hella sexy sprites

net-gifmaker (2)

Hey, some criticism would be nice. I am looking for improvement, so if you have anything that you think I can improve on, don’t be shy to tell me!

Congrats for second place!!!

EDIT: First place now, the previous boss sprite winner has been kicked for stealing :o

Thanks! I did not expect it!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.