My final work (DECA Art Contest)

I have posted how this project has come along by two other posts and now it is finally finished, it took me a day to finish both the skin and boss sprite i.e about 9 hours and it’s a last minute entry but I hope you enjoy, it was a lot of fun making since this was the first time I’ve ever made a sprite! Let me know how I did

The Harbinger

The Lich (Knight Skin)

My upcoming skin for the Deca ART contest

truth is I have no idea what is going on with the Harbinger.

but isn’t this like the three topic about this

The harbringer’s animation is very confusing. For what I’m assuming is the attack animation, it looks like he drops his scythe and then tries to slap the air in response.

Hmm I guees you’re right, I was more focused with something aesthetically pleasing rather than functionality with The Harbringer which is the problem

The harbringer’s animation is very confusing. For what I’m assuming is the attack animation, it looks like he drops his scythe and then tries to slap the air in response.

Wat.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.